Bald and Bankrupt almost died from covid

Daaaaamn

Looks near death. You lose any credibility when you "almost die" and the first thing you do is run to youtube. 

4 Likes

I follow this guy a bit on social media. Pretty cool travel blogger, check out his old stuff.

He vanished off social media one day a few weeks back after attending a soccer game in Serbia. Totally packed stadium, chanting and screaming, flares going off, etc. He made jokes about the lack of social distancing there, mocked people taking precautions, and was shrugging off the virus in general as no big deal.

This was bound to happen.

mdmrules - I follow this guy a bit on social media. Pretty cool travel blogger, check out his old stuff.

He vanished off social media one day a few weeks back after attending a soccer game in Serbia. Totally packed stadium, chanting and screaming, flares going off, etc. He made jokes about the lack of social distancing there, mocked people taking precautions, and was shrugging off the virus in general as no big deal.

Most people near death don't manage to take a cute "thumbnail" for their "Youtube Channel" while in ICU....

Not saying he wasn't sick, but talk about hamming it up for views. 

4 Likes

jcblass - 
mdmrules - I follow this guy a bit on social media. Pretty cool travel blogger, check out his old stuff.

Most people near death don't manage to take a cute "thumbnail" for their "Youtube Channel" while in ICU....

Vlogging is this guy's job. That's what he does for a living. What point do you think you're making?

And he didn't post anything until he survived the worst and was about to be released from the hospital. And he only posted a text image on IG. He never asked for sympathy or money, he kept the entire thing to himself until it was almost over, and used the opportunity to remind people to take it seriously and protect their older family members. Not promote himself.

Nothing he did here was weird or bad in any way. No one was hamming it up at all. He's been totally silent for a month, and there is nothing here to hate on him for in this situation.

I'm sure he'd be glad to know you think he's cute though.

1 Like

Hopefully he’s alright, he does awesome content.

Dude here shitting on him needs to relax. Get over yourself.

2 Likes

How are there still full airplanes with the dangers of covid19? 

jcblass -

You have a strong opinion for knowing nothing of his situation.

Good job. 

1 Like

Can't believe this guy would disappear for a month and fake having covid just to make Trump look bad

2 Likes

Never heard of this guy but currently watching one of his video's with a bunch of Belarusians get drunk..

^

Graduate1 -

Never heard of this guy but currently watching one of his video's with a bunch of Belarusians get drunk..

Enjoy the rabbit hole.

Some great shit on his channel, fascinating too.

1 Like

Graduate1 - 

LOL, yeah that was a good one. I like the ones where he goes near Chernobyl and buys booze for the guy who still lives there.

I follow him and Harald Baldr on yt, the latter has been radio silent fo a while too

pidgey -

I follow him and Harald Baldr on yt, the latter has been radio silent fo a while too

They’re buddies correct?

robbie380 - 
jcblass -

Good job. 

I just know people who almost died don't take selfie's from their ICU bed...or immediately run to social media. But, he drinks beers and goes to "football" matches so he is cool. He would never capitalize or embellish his situation for views. 

jcblass - 
robbie380 - 
jcblass -

Good job. 

I just know people who almost died don't take selfie's from their ICU bed...or immediately run to social media. But, he drinks beers and goes to "football" matches so he is cool. He would never capitalize or embellish his situation for views. 

Yes, people do this all the time. That's social media. That's what it's all about, why are you suddenly freaking out about people posting on social media?

I mean you are posting a bunch of dumb, attention seeking shit online right now, retard. Why is it okay for you to do it but no one else?

Pretty much everyone who had COVID-19 and got sick will take an "after" photo. I probably would too to let friends and family know A. I'm alive and B. Look what it did to me.

What kind of idiot thinks that's bad? Or a sign that COVID is fake? How could anyone be as dumb as you are? How is that even possible? Do you have head injuries?

3 Likes

Doomsday -
Graduate1 - 

LOL, yeah that was a good one. I like the ones where he goes near Chernobyl and buys booze for the guy who still lives there.

Kolya!!

jcblass -

Looks near death. You lose any credibility when you "almost die" and the first thing you do is run to youtube. 

Youre a weird guy. Does this go against your belief that Covid isn't serious or something? Youtube is a business for some people. Considering he has over a million subscribers letting them know what's happened is pretty normal.

Would you say the same thing about the many cancer patients that are on youtube documenting their illness as well?

jcblass -

LMFAO. You can't make this shit up anymore.

1 Like