Balding can make good looking guys

Look dirty, grimy and old in no time..anyone watch Matthew Mcconagheys new movie where he is a gold prospector?they show him with a nice bald patch on his forehead and damn if it dock his looks down 3-4 levels at least..he looks grimy, dirty and so much older due to the bald patch..sure, he could minimize this by shaving it down but on many guys this doesn't even help matters that much..I started to freak out in my early 20s because my temple areas started receding a little..luckily they stopped receding but I really can't pull off any sort of long haired look now because of it..I shave it down and im lucky that my skull is nicely shaped and I look nice with a shaved head..

Any other guys notice this?any guys here panic when they started balding eArly?i know a few guys who literally lost all their hair within a few years in their early 20s and they look shitty with a bald head..I feel for those guys I really do because all they can do is own it and try to improve other areas of their life..

Hmm what about balding causes men to look dirty or grimy? A full head of hair just makes a guy look youthful, lively, healthy and clean if that makes sense lol

The locks are a vital investment for guys in the entertainment world. Same with staying in shape. Fat, bald McConoughy is just an average schlub. His face goes from charming features, to creepy smirk. There's an old interview with Letterman where he talks about curing his reading hairline by massaging some product into his scalp daily.

Joel McCale is another one. Was was pretty much completely bald way back in the soup days., then he got a rug and he's back to being cool. He looked weird as hell balding, like some Kmart manager or something.

Yes you look much worse and older when you are balding/bald. I thought this was common knowledge?

He's in a movie playing the part of a gold prospector, he's supposed to look dirty and grimy.

If you're not "tough" looking it fucks you up. Statham and Vin Diesel actually look cooler bald. A pretty boy type, you are doomed by the horseshoe of shame.

PeteyWheatstraw - If you're not "tough" looking it fucks you up. Statham and Vin Diesel actually look cooler bald. A pretty boy type, you are doomed by the horseshoe of shame.

The irony about MacConaughey is that he was quickly going bald in real life before a career saving hair transplant.

he also fattened up and got bad teeth for that film

still, i am very glad to have no balding

Related image

Keep telling yourself that costanza 

^^ Never try to cover up your balding with hair. You look more ridiculous.

My temples receded early 20s. Have stayed same since
I'm 35 now. I hate it. The thought of a transplant has crossed my mind, but I wouldn't do it. Probably

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/20/matthew-mcconaughey-balding_n_14285296.html

Matthew McConaughey Says He Was Balding In The '90s Until He Found A Miracle Cure

Matthew McConaughey has what we all want: long, curly hair that blows ever so gently in the wind.

But in a recent appearance on "Live! with Kelly," the Oscar-winning actor revealed his hair wasn't always as lush and natural as it is today. In fact, back in 1999, he says he began to lose his hair.

Like most men and women, McConaughey found the thought of losing his hair to be daunting. So he began his quest to find a product that would miraculously cure his baldness.

McConaughey claims he found that miracle product in the form of Regenix, a natural hair loss treatment consisting of naturally derived, liquid bio-pharmaceuticals.

“I started rubbing my head with this stuff called Regenix, and damn if it didn’t come back. I had a silver dollar [bald spot in the back of my head],” he said.

The "Gold" actor noted that the regrowth was so impressive that a doctor took false responsibility and claimed he gave the Hollywood star a hair transplant.

"I run into this guy in Beverly Hills and he goes, 'I’ve been wanting to meet you because I go to this conference every year and over the last 10 years we always put you on the screen as an example of a great hair transplant. For the last six years nobody ever raised their hand to say it was them and the last three years there’s this doctor from Sweden that takes credit for it,'" McConaughey said

"And I go, 'Ah, he’s full of BS' and he goes, 'Can I look at your scalp? And he looks at it and he goes, 'You don’t have hair transplants, I’m going to bust this man at next year’s convention.'"

McConaughey is so thankful for Regenix for saving his hair, that he is even quoted on the brand's website.

"I’ve been using Regenix, stuff for healthy hair to keep this hair strong, because some of this hair was falling out. Now my hairline’s better than when I was 18."

And speaking of McConaughey as an 18-year-old, the star confessed to having a perm then.

"Oh yeah, high school I had a perm [in the back of my head], right after the rat tail, right before the bleach blond," he added. "As I remember it, I did have straight hair and then I got a perm at 15 and it’s been curly ever since. I even passed it down to my kids too."

Alright, alright, alright, Matthew. Keep doing you.

ons ear - Look dirty, grimy and old in no time..anyone watch Matthew Mcconagheys new movie where he is a gold prospector?they show him with a nice bald patch on his forehead and damn if it dock his looks down 3-4 levels at least..he looks grimy, dirty and so much older due to the bald patch..sure, he could minimize this by shaving it down but on many guys this doesn't even help matters that much..I started to freak out in my early 20s because my temple areas started receding a little..luckily they stopped receding but I really can't pull off any sort of long haired look now because of it..I shave it down and im lucky that my skull is nicely shaped and I look nice with a shaved head..

Any other guys notice this?any guys here panic when they started balding eArly?i know a few guys who literally lost all their hair within a few years in their early 20s and they look shitty with a bald head..I feel for those guys I really do because all they can do is own it and try to improve other areas of their life..

Hmm what about balding causes men to look dirty or grimy? A full head of hair just makes a guy look youthful, lively, healthy and clean if that makes sense lol

Jack Carter - 

^^ Never try to cover up your balding with hair. You look more ridiculous.

^ this

If you are going bald, follow Michael Jordan's example and embrace it. Better to look like a cue ball (or an eight ball for the brothers) than wear a rug or a comb-over.