balls of steel; cameraman videos black rhino

would you have had the nerves to hold your ground? i'm sure i'd have been unable to resist running and subsequently killed

LOL "at a little to close for comfort", on par with "merely a flesh wound"

i would have requred a new pair of underpants, and possibly some new cargo shorts.

Filming shit is weird. Sometimes you feel like you're somehow removed from what you are seeing through the lens.

I would say "often" actually.

Think that guy shit himself?

I nearly did when the Rhino took a few quick steps forward and stopped and I'm sitting at the comfort of my PC. Fuck that guy is either crazy as fuck or has massive fucking balls.

P.S. I know there is a racist "Black Rhino/White Guy/Stand your ground" joke in there somewhere LOL :)

Rev Horror - 

Filming shit is weird. Sometimes you feel like you're somehow removed from what you are seeing through the lens.

Funny you say that.

There is a documentary called "The Bridge" about people committing suicide off the Golden Gate Bridge. One scene there is a dude taking photos of Alcatraz when a woman climbs over the side to jump.

The cameraman who was interviewed said that he felt that as long as he kept looking through his lens it wasn't actually happening. Said it was a very surreal feeling.

Rev Horror -

That makes perfect sense considering how many and the types of shots some people are able to get. I just cant imagine me being that calm though! Phone Post

The fucking mental toughness that man had to stay perfectly still when the rhino flinched at him. I mean...wow. Every instinct you have says run, get out of there. But your brain is telling you that if you run, you're dead. To overcome the fear he must have had standing there and remain calm is simply Amazing.

Damn. The guy kept his cool real well, but you could see he was walking on rubber legs on his way back. Still, this dude has balls.

He probably went back to his bungalow and cried himself to sleep that night - and I totally respect that.

Rhinos have extremely poor eyesight. .

The Rhino wasn't even paying attention to him unti he moved.

If you're going to film animals, you should be familiar with them.

The guy doesn't have balls of steel; he's a moron.

KickassMcrad - 

Rhinos have extremely poor eyesight. .

The Rhino wasn't even paying attention to him unti he moved.

If you're going to film animals, you should be familiar with them.

The guy doesn't have balls of steel; he's a moron.

Truth