"Bam Bam" Bigelow passes away

RIP he was a cool guy.

Kimo put a whoopin on that ass.....

R.I.P. for the first hardcore mofo to tat up his head in the business.....

rip

..oh, and ,per Bam Bam's shoot interview, the kimo fight was a work. bam bam said it was okay for kimo to "potato" him cuz the match had to get over as a "shoot"

RIP

Pitty--its too bad that this type of show business is accompanied by so much abuse to their body and mind. These guys seem to get hooked on the attention and will do anything to keep it or regain it. I feel sorry for the families that lose someone much too young. I have an in-law that was a cousin to Mr. Perfect. It took a serious toll on that family. RIP BBB

RIP -

You have a choice when going into this business. There are many who are in great health, did very well, stayed clean and will live long.

Take a look at Dwayne Johnson.

You don't have to go down the drug abuse route.

"There are many who are in great health, did very well, stayed clean and will live long.

Take a look at Dwayne Johnson. "

true
Rick Martel actually looks like a normal human being now
AND he has a successful business that ISN'T a gym

RIP for a wrestling legend

I think the Rock is the exception, not the rule, but yes, you are correct. Its about choices. How did the Dynamite Kid die? Man, you could almost see the steroids oozing out of him. How some of these guys are even still alive is amazing. Randy Savage for instance. When he was in Spiderman, he looked extremely chemically enhanced. His face looked like a worn out catcher's mit. I sometimes wonder about the toll packing huge amounts of bulk onto otherwise small frames takes on a body, ala-Dynamite Kid, Rick Rude, etc.....

RIP... a true pro wrestling legend.

Dynamite Kid isnt dead.

Maybe it wasn't the roids. Maybe it was depression over not performing? Loss of income? Maybe he would have died without ever using steroids and his time was just up.

My bad--thought he had made the big exit. Not a big follower, since my teen years, but still fascinated with the lengths these guys will go to stay on top of the pro wrestling heap. I was a big fan in the day of Andre, Big John Studd, Superfly Snuka, Paul Orndorf, etc. Even some of th oldies like Haystacks Calhoun and Gorilla Monsoon.

I have doubts Bam Bam would use steroids though...

The other drug which causes a lot of these early deaths is lots of HGH. Causes the heart to almost double in size, and they end up with a heart attack...

RIP Beast from the East

RIP.

Unclegrappler: only 2 of those on your list are above ground. Snuka and Orndorf.

rip

RIP!

It is sad and he hate to say it there will be more. Besides the drugs there schedule is crazy. On top of all that the physical damage they put on there body on a regular basis is insane. If I'm not mistaken Sean Michaels broke his back and still had to wrestle one more time in order for him to drop the title. No athlete in any sport would do that.

RIP Somebody should step in and do something. This is crazy. No other industry would be allowed to be running the way it is with so many of it's employees dead. It's tragic.