Bam! Dead bad guy

Awesome video of instant justice! Sorry if repost. Blue help appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2IzMaqZTA&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

Good friends are from Venezuela. It is far from a safe country and glad he got the guy.

Yeah, he dead.

Z NEDCMK1 - 

for op

TY! Voted up

Haha. Phone Post

Ha Phone Post

Any back story to this?

Good guy seemed to have some sort of police training, no?  

almost like he was expecting that.  he seems to have had his gun out before the carjacker pulled his out of his hoodie

JDV - 

almost like he was expecting that.  he seems to have had his gun out before the carjacker pulled his out of his hoodie

Yes and his entire demeanor & and actions after the fact.  Looks like he eventually kicks bad guy's gun away from his hand just in case.

DildoBaggins - He saw the shady bastard pulling up behind the building. Probably a business owner who's been hit before.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...we have a winner.

I suspect this isn't the first time the guy was robbed.  The way he was constantly looking around while locking the door leads me to believe he felt like a target.  Good for him, one less scumbag on the earth.

The world needs more shit like that.  If these dumb asses knew that they were more than likely to get shot trying to jack a car, then they'd probably think twice before trying.

RIP Car Jacker

I just watched it again.  It looks like the guy that ran away may have been holding a gun as well.

I did this gif to highlight the lucky guy in the back. He was one foot away from getting hit by the bullitt that hit the wall.

was the guy in the back coming in to help (the bad guy)?  Looks like he was beginning to draw his own weapon?

Hob - 

was the guy in the back coming in to help (the bad guy)?  Looks like he was beginning to draw his own weapon?

ya looks like he was scum bag #2 ... then saw this wasnt going to be an easy job and ran

No sociopath tendencies here. I just think his end was quite fitting and justified. You play with fire and you might get burned. Phone Post

That man is a hero.

BadRed - 
DildoBaggins - He saw the shady bastard pulling up behind the building. Probably a business owner who's been hit before.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...we have a winner.

Yep at 31 seconds you can see the guy take a cautious look before entering his car.

Excellent! One less criminal on the streets. This should happen more often.