BAMMA Pics and Report w/ Seth, War Machine etc.

Great win guys.

i dont see any pics of wm

I'm so impressed that you got Rhian Sugden and the other lady to do the sign that I'm prepared to overlook any mistakes in the fingers department. Plus I don't even know exactly how the sign is meant to go myself.

I wish I could've heard the conversation between those two girls and Tom and Seth!

Also, it's a shame more people won't see this photo due to it being in a BAMMA thread. Definately my favourite MMA related photo this year.

thanks fight uk!

Silverback Seth -  thanks fight uk!

No probs man, was good to bump into you guys back there. Congrats again on the win.

Whilst I was there, the conversation was fairly innocent. How it continued after I left, however, I couldn't possibly say haha.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/guitarplayingspaniel/BAMMA3#

Full gallery there.

[quote]Pernicious - [quote]Fight! UK Online - I think it was my idea haha, but Pernicious is right, under pressure we got the fingers wrong :(  (it was discussed!)[/quote] We might consider changing it, because everybody fucks it up. T'would be Mulletron5000's call though[/quote] 

Blasphemy!...the sign has to stay as it was intended to convey the message it means, poor execution is due to lack of understanding of what the sign is about, it projects the moral and social collective of the UG, its both hanging loose, relaxed, chilled out whilst also saying FUCK you and sticking it to the man.

remember this and do the sign in this order and you will never get it wrong again (not saying you personally have, just speaking in general of course)

First, chillout...hang loose

then think...FUCK you...

and there we have it, not the Shaka...but the Fhaka!

Thats a tremendous gallery of photos, good job!

Plenty of the BAMMA girls, nice to see. Looked like everyone had fun. One thing I have to say is it appears BAMMA have really improved their production since the first event. Proper card girls, decent looking belts (remember the red OMA style belt on the first show), everything looks more polished, big name guests. They've done very well and I really hope they can make a go of things.

The Fhaka will never be done wrong again, I promise. Not on my watch!

And yeah, the production values really were top notch. Easily the best I've seen on a UK (non-UFC) card.

What was GSP doing there? tanning tips from Alex Reid?