Banana and avocado smoothie for weight loss

I'm trying to drop a few pounds by working out more and cleaning up my diet. I've cut my weekly McDonald's run to every other week and added a daily banana and avocado smoothie with a pineapple juice base. Otherwise I'm switching from white to whole wheat bread and bagels, and adding more creamed corn and spinach for extra nutrients.

Thoughts?

You will only get older and slower

lol at creamed corn

ShanTheMan - You will only get older and slower
Really? I thought the good fat from the avocado in my daily smoothie would give me some youthful energy.

Beautiful, champ.

Get rid of that pine apple juice base. Almond milk or something similar

Whenever I wanna lose weight and start wo

Fuck this app I'm not even going to fix that post

2/10

Cut out sugar. Eat a lot of protein,(chicken, tuna), broccoli, asparagus, spinach, kale. Avocados are good. I use almond milk in smoothies, almond butter, bananas, apples.

Lol

MMArijuana - Cut out sugar. Eat a lot of protein,(chicken, tuna), broccoli, asparagus, spinach, kale. Avocados are good. I use almond milk in smoothies, almond butter, bananas, apples.
I've been working on adding more leafy green vegetables to my diet but I tend to dress them up a lot since I can't stand the taste. Creaming, or southern collard greens style with the pork fat. That helps me choke them down.

um watcha doin fo proteen bra?

Avocado banana  and pineapple sounds like it tastes like shit. 

oldnslow - 
MMArijuana - Cut out sugar. Eat a lot of protein,(chicken, tuna), broccoli, asparagus, spinach, kale. Avocados are good. I use almond milk in smoothies, almond butter, bananas, apples.
I've been working on adding more leafy green vegetables to my diet but I tend to dress them up a lot since I can't stand the taste. Creaming, or southern collard greens style with the pork fat. That helps me choke them down.

For broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, sometimes I'll sauté them in a little bit of coconut oil with coconut aminos which is an alternative to soy sauce. Some garlic, it's so good. Throw some stirfry beef in. You can eat healthy and eat good at the same time.

Download the pintrest app and look for healthy/paleo recipes.

I eat a moderately strict paleo diet and I feel a lot better than I used to and I know I'm eating healthy foods.

I laughed hard

In the future, one of the things you'll want to do when trolling a specific individual is not announce it in a thread with their name in the title. The More You Know.

BarkLikeADog - In the future, one of the things you'll want to do when trolling a specific individual is not announce it in a thread with their name in the title. The More You Know.
It was all out of concern for you, Not So Big Anymore Guy.

And maybe a little for my own amusement.

groundfighter2000 - lol at creamed corn

This, I loled

I'm more of a bananas and blow kinda guy