Bands w/ Fans You Can't Stand

Slipknot
ICP

who else

Phish. Bunch of scumbags.

ICP is the only answer that jumps out at me immediately.  Weird, culty vibe and the clown makeup is just silly.

KidPittsburgh - Slipknot
ICP

who else
Hey hey hey, some of us can enjoy slipknot without being tied into that maggot faggot fan base.

100% agree about icp though. Phone Post 3.0

ICP

Best fans: Jimmy Buffet. I don't particularly like his music but his fans are awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Almost every band ever.

Mumford & Sons fans. At least a year ago, every try-hard hipster loved them. Now they'd probably go to the ole go to: I liked them before they were popular/cool/sold out.

I actually like them, but don't try to use music I like to define me... Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Buffet Phone Post 3.0

Icp takes this by far Phone Post 3.0

Avett Brothers

McSurly - Phish. Bunch of scumbags.

Good one.

That whole Seether, Three Days Grace, Nonpoint, etc. Clearchannel radio rock crowd. You know...the tribal sleeves, wrap-around skull design shirts, etc. It's like music for date rapists.

Yeah, Metallica have been gods of the white trash community for decades now. Kid Rock too. Going to a Metallica show is like going to the DMV. You see types of people you had no idea even existed in 2014. Dark underbelly of impoverished America.

Nickleback

How horrible is your life that you "rock" out to those faggots Phone Post 3.0

sadic1 - Avett Brothers
So like hillbilly hipsters? Phone Post 3.0

newflowerfeeder - That whole Seether, Three Days Grace, Nonpoint, etc. Clearchannel radio rock crowd. You know...the tribal sleeves, wrap-around skull design shirts, etc. It's like music for date rapists.
Don't forget the labret stud and eyebrow ring. Phone Post 3.0

Tool.

I like Tool, but their die hard fanbase acts like they are the be-all, end-all in music

PatK -

Tool.

I like Tool, but their die hard fanbase acts like they are the be-all, end-all in music

Deftones.

Mexican trash kids and dbag jockstraps. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
sadic1 - Avett Brothers
So like hillbilly hipsters? Phone Post 3.0

Yep, exactly. Quite douchey.

UGCTT_Manny2984 - ICP

Best fans: Jimmy Buffet. I don't particularly like his music but his fans are awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly this.