Bangable exec in trouble for tweet

Of all things to be a senior director of, she is (was) the director of communications.  Tweeted this, took off on a long trans continental flight, landed in the middle of the shitabyss....

Lmao. Do want. Phone Post 3.0

BigEyedFish -

Of all things to be a senior director of, she is (was) the director of communications.  Tweeted this, took off on a long trans continental flight, landed in the middle of the shitabyss....

Funny but you can't fix stupid.

A director of communication posted that? Phone Post 3.0

Saw that the other day. She's definitely a blonde.l ost her job for it. Phone Post 3.0

Old news. She apologized and shit already. Shes still gonna get canned and shes def. Not bangable. Phone Post 3.0

Her face a skin looks rugged haga Phone Post 3.0

She already has it, that's why she's kidding. Despite looking like.....me. That's a deal breaker.

Get fired for bein a dumb cunt... Not so cute when they don't pay her flight home Phone Post 3.0

How dare they violate her first amendment right to be a communications director. Phone Post 3.0

lmao, what a shitty funny thing to say.

That was funny.... Fuck whoever fired her Phone Post 3.0

dumb broad Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle - That was funny.... Fuck whoever fired her Phone Post 3.0
Yeah because that's definitely the image you would want to portray for your company.

Come do business with us. Our employees tell all the best aids jokes. Phone Post 3.0

another example of twitter acting like an undercover cop, and the dopes just can't help outing themselves...

Why is there not a facebook petition to have her hired back?

Her free speech is being violated? What is this Nazi Germany????

Thage - Why is there not a facebook petition to have her hired back?

Her free speech is being violated? What is this Nazi Germany????
She's free to say whatever she wants. Her employer is also free to terminate her. Phone Post 3.0

thage was being sarcastic... :)

She's an idiot, that's obvious. I just don't think your employer should be able to dictate what you say or do when you are not on the clock.

HereWeAre -
Kinkle - That was funny.... Fuck whoever fired her Phone Post 3.0
Yeah because that's definitely the image you would want to portray for your company.

Come do business with us. Our employees tell all the best aids jokes. Phone Post 3.0
The fact that somebody like you is outraged by this says a lot. Phone Post 3.0

Pugilist82 - She's an idiot, that's obvious. I just don't think your employer should be able to dictate what you say or do when you are not on the clock.

I think that modern times are different - yeah before the internet age, you probably would have a stronger case for your position, but on a twitter profile that has your image, your job title, and your employer sitting perpetually above everything you say, the dynamic is different.