Bangkok

I have an opportunity to go for a week with the wife. My questions is should I? Lol

What's there to do besides ladyboys haha.

Any mma gyms or places that are a must see. Anything I need to know, is it safe?

Thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

Fuck mma gyms. The muay thai gyms are what you should be there for.

Lumpini or rajadamnern stadium for fights.

Mbk mall is an experience too Phone Post 3.0

VU keep the info coming!! Phone Post 3.0

Isn't mike swick there somewhere? Phone Post 3.0

Wat pho is pretty cool Phone Post 3.0

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - Isn't mike swick there somewhere? Phone Post 3.0
Aka gym is in phuket Phone Post 3.0

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - I have an opportunity to go for a week with the wife. My questions is should I? Lol

What's there to do besides ladyboys haha.

Any mma gyms or places that are a must see. Anything I need to know, is it safe?

Thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

Definitely trane while you're there.  You never know when Dana will call.

It's the best city in the fucking world....you can do whatever you want to do! Phone Post 3.0

Haha I'm too old for that but would enjoy visiting not to partake. Phone Post 3.0

GelderdEnd - It's the best city in the fucking world....you can do whatever you want to do! Phone Post 3.0
Give me some ideas man I'm getting excited. Phone Post 3.0

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental -
GelderdEnd - It's the best city in the fucking world....you can do whatever you want to do! Phone Post 3.0
Give me some ideas man I'm getting excited. Phone Post 3.0
What you after? Roof top bars over looking the city? Jazz bars down some backstreets? Drinking cocktails from an old customised VW camper van?

Honestly it's fucking awesome! You can find most things you need down Sukhumvit road and its big, but you can get the skytrain all the way down!

Don't even get me started on the food, it's ridiculous....and if you don't mind eating from street vendors it's cheap! Phone Post 3.0

Oh and I should say I've been twice with my missus so I'm not out there with the ladyboys either haha!

It's pretty safe, we have wandered back to our hotel many times in the early hours and never had any trouble! It's as safe as any other big city!

If you're going on a Saturday you have to check out Chatuchak market Phone Post 3.0

Bangkok!
Oriental setting
And the city don't know what the city is getting

BANGKOK HAS HIM NOW.........NOTHING WE CAN DO.......

GelderdEnd - Oh and I should say I've been twice with my missus so I'm not out there with the ladyboys either haha!

It's pretty safe, we have wandered back to our hotel many times in the early hours and never had any trouble! It's as safe as any other big city!

If you're going on a Saturday you have to check out Chatuchak market Phone Post 3.0
VU thanks man appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free.
Words of wisdom. :) wonder if the wife would approve of pearls. Phone Post 3.0

Besides ladyboys he says! What kind of OGer are you?

Leave the wife and run off with a ladyboy and live like a king.

Communist Basterd - What kind of drugs are easily accessible there? Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't feel comfortable buying anything over there as the punishment doesn't fit the crime in that part of the world.

But you get offered weed every now and again! Just go to the islands and get on true mushroom milkshakes Phone Post 3.0