Bangladesh's biggest brothel.

Hard watch.

One chick on there a client would pay a $1 for.

https://news.vice.com/video/sex-slavery-and-drugs-in-bangladesh?utm_source=vicenewsfb&%3Futm_source=vicenewsfbcaads

kanotoa - Not going to watch. If a girl wants to sell her body she should be able to do so safetly, seems like prostitution opens the door for abuse though Phone Post 3.0

These girls don't want to sell their body's.

Agree with your statement though.

Bangladesh is a hell hole. The sweatshop workers are ballers over there.

Got about 30 seconds in when one of the girls said she wishes she wasn't alive.

Burt Reynoldz - Got about 30 seconds in when one of the girls said she wishes she wasn't alive.

Was about to come into thread to make jokes about traveling to Bangladesh but that comment bummed me the fuck out. :-(

Sad shit. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - Bangladesh is a hell hole. The sweatshop workers are ballers over there.

That is why so many of the men there end up in endentured servitude in places like Qatar and Dubai. Most of the workers in those countries are from India, Bangledesh, etc.

Wow Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
Burt Reynoldz - Got about 30 seconds in when one of the girls said she wishes she wasn't alive.

Was about to come into thread to make jokes about traveling to Bangladesh but that comment bummed me the fuck out. :-(

Sad shit. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I couldn't fap either.

Later? Phone Post 3.0

zips back up

That's hot Phone Post 3.0

Bangladesh is a free market. If they dont want to work there they should just find another job. Unfettered free market capitalism works!

jacktripper -

Congrats, you're a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Ron Darousey - zips back up
LMAO exactly Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
jacktripper -

Congrats, you're a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

For later....although I may wish I didn't Phone Post 3.0

they give the girls steroids to make em fatter?!?!?

now thats disturbing

In!! Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0