Barao is going to destroy Cruz

Dominick can avoid big shots this fights very interesting to see how he moves with the knee.

I remember when Cruz first went down and everyone was saying Barao was just holding the belt for him, had no chance.. Funny how things change Phone Post

Something will happen. Barao will end up pulling out due to injury and Dom fights someone else and wins. Then the Barao fight is super hyped. Phone Post 3.0

Dom gonna submit Barao Phone Post

Also who thinks Chad Mendes koes Barao? Phone Post

If his knee can handle the movement we are used to seeing then it becomes a hell of a fight. Phone Post 3.0

40oztofreedom - Something will happen. Barao will end up pulling out due to injury and Dom fights someone else and wins. Then the Barao fight is super hyped. Phone Post 3.0

That makes no sense. Neither of em are big enough start to do this. Its going down. Phone Post

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
40oztofreedom - Something will happen. Barao will end up pulling out due to injury and Dom fights someone else and wins. Then the Barao fight is super hyped. Phone Post 3.0

That makes no sense. Neither of em are big enough start to do this. Its going down. Phone Post

Stars* Phone Post

The Domin8tor gonna dominate. Phone Post

Leg kick the shit outta that chopstick Phone Post 3.0

Crazy to come off 2 knee surgeries and a 2 year layoff and the 1st fight is against the most dangerous guy in 3 divisions. I know Dana is all about make the money while you can, but I think this is suicide. Dom needs at least 1 if not 2 tuneup fights. Maybe the thinking is - this knee won't hold up, let's get him one big payday before he retires? Phone Post 3.0

Dom by domination Phone Post

My prediction... fight won't happen because of another training injury.. Cruz will be stripped of the title.