Bare-knuckle Boxers Battle Over Lake in First Episode of ‘ Punch Fall ’

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome to the latest edition of Missed Fists where we shine a light on fights from across the globe that may have been overlooked in these hectic times where it seems like there’s an MMA show every other day.

Summer is winding down and I can’t think of a better way to kick off this week’s feature than with a ahem refreshing look at the newest combat sports sensation that’s sweeping the nation!

(Big thanks as always to @Barrelelapierna for their weekly lists of the best KOs and submissions, and to @Grabaka_Hitman for uploading many of the clips you see here. Give them a follow and chip in on Patreon if you can.)
You know, usually when @Matysek88 graces us with the latest footage from the other side of the world, it lands somewhere between freakishly amusing and straight horrifying, but come on: “Punch Fall” just looks super fun.

Everyone involved is certainly having a good time, even with all the face punching (mileage may vary on that front). Sure, it’s just a more brutal variation on the classic joust that we’ve all tried our hand at in our youth at team-building retreats, county fairs, and summer camps, but the visual of the repurposed storage unit dangling over a lake is a powerful one.
There are a lot of scenarios presented in Missed Fists that have me going, “Oh, I never, ever want to do anything like that ever.” But this I can get into. I would try this. I want to try this.

1 Like
1 Like

Crazy

1 Like