Barely pulling out in time

Who here played the game of slaps? It was our passion in Junior high, I can still feel the blood dripping of the top of my hands from playing with what we thought were Masters. Damn they smacked you hard

3 Likes

office space o face GIF

1 Like

or knuckles

2 Likes

We young MEN played bloody knuckles because slapsies was what you played with the girls. I always won until a local Hmong kid started playing. His reflexes were elite. Funny thing was others I beat could beat him. He just had my number.

Real dudes play knuckles not slaps but at least you had a game

2 Likes

4 Likes

dave chappelle slap GIF

1 Like

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

2 Likes

bitch slap GIF

1 Like

death bloody hands GIF

2 Likes

Used to love that game.

My older brothers version of bloody knuckles. Each guy picks a card ,high card wins , low card is the number of hits red hard black soft . Loser makes a fist and puts it on the table , blows are delivered by taking the deck of cards on edge and striking edge to the top of the knuckles and raking down the fingers as painfully as possible. There will be blood

The only thing I pull out of is a parking space.

2 Likes

The worst is pinching the fat on the Tri ceps

1 Like

What are we talking about here?

1 Like

pull out mtv GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

1 Like

Was expecting a creampie thread

1 Like

It’s funny looking back at stuff you did as kids. We used to play a game called smear the queer. I’m assuming that would be considered a hate crime now.

4 Likes

Sounds like you and your brother are a bunch of neanderthal idiots.

1 Like

Once I learned the push down technique, as opposed to pull away, from an older cousin, I was undefeated thru the 6th grade.