Barncat

Where's the Barncat any fights coming up Phone Post 3.0

In for answers. One of my favourite fighters Phone Post 3.0

He won me over after the Josh Samman fight. Very interesting character that Barncat.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Answers? Would like to know who he's fighting next myself. His KO combo over Ward is one of my favorite KOs ever. Phone Post 3.0

He's fighting Krzysztof Jotko in June. He has a 16-1 record. Never heard of him but he's probably pretty good to be facing Barncat and has a good record.

Hate420 - Answers? Would like to know who he's fighting next myself. His KO combo over Ward is one of my favorite KOs ever. Phone Post 3.0
Fucking this. Phone Post 3.0

ChucoV - 
Hate420 - Answers? Would like to know who he's fighting next myself. His KO combo over Ward is one of my favorite KOs ever. Phone Post 3.0

Are my post showing up in invisible ink again?

Correction he's 17-1. He is 4-1 in the UFC riding a 3 fight win streak. All of his UFC wins have been by decision and he has a career decision ratio of 64% of his (winning)fights ending in decision.

ChucoV -
http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get Phone Post 3.0

Dunno if that worked or not. It's the ko gif. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

D241 -

4 hit combo, each as unbelievably accurate as the last! Awesome gif. Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

That's some killer accuracy. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs - 
D241 -

I see your 4 strike combo, and raise you a 5 strike combo

D241 - 
Beer and Hotdogs - 
D241 -

I see your 4 strike combo, and raise you a 5 strike combo

I will never forget this moment. Watching it live, it was one of the most beautifully fluid striking combos I can recall seeing in MMA. I legit though Woodley might die after.

Nate had some amazing finishes. Goveia and Kampmann were both like fucking video games. Phone Post 3.0

Crazy that Woodley is next or close to a title shot while Marquardt had to move back up to 185 after being unsuccessful at 170 Phone Post 3.0