Barnes & Noble coupon

Dunno if anyone shops B&N, I personally love the store. Daughter and I spend hours there almost every weekend. I'm a member and they sent a 25% code to share with family and friends

BNFAMILY

enter at checkout for 25% off any 1 item. maybe not the best coupon out there but figured if it helped anyone during xmas have at it! End on the 14th Phone Post 3.0

thx Phone Post 3.0

VU Phone Post 3.0

I too love B&N.

Thanks, and VTFU

Chango

The coupon is for online only, but the bookstore is great. You could walk in and look at books for hours, reading whatever you want and asking employees whatever. They'll help with recommendations or show you where anything is. You don't need to be a member to shop there, a paid membership just gets you coupons and discounts. I spend a lot there so it makes sense, the 5% off all purchases pays for itself in like a month for me

Probably one of my favorite stores. I especially like the manga, graphic novel and fantasy section, they are huge for a standard bookstore Phone Post 3.0

Thanks and VU Phone Post 3.0

vu

kkmmnn - Dunno if anyone shops B&N, I personally love the store. Daughter and I spend hours there almost every weekend. I'm a member and they sent a 25% code to share with family and friends

BNFAMILY

enter at checkout for 25% off any 1 item. maybe not the best coupon out there but figured if it helped anyone during xmas have at it! End on the 14th Phone Post 3.0
Thanks and vu Phone Post 3.0