Barnett is one classy dude...

What an amazing post fight speech. Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Phone Post 3.0

Cliff notes? Phone Post 3.0

He gave a nice speech about how much he loved fighting in front of the Japanese and thanked his whole team. Then asked Roy to come over and said Ufc needed more guys like nelson and said he was a guy he's wanted to fight for a long time. Something along those lines. Very cool Phone Post 3.0

it was epic.

A very sharp and articulate dude. I'm sure Zuffa has a love/hate thing with him - great ambassador but thinks for himself.

Cheers to Josh.

When he called Roy over and said something along the lines of "Roy, come over here you are a part of this too" he came off as being so genuine in that moment. It was a beautiful post fight speech. Phone Post 3.0

Op Wan Kenobi - When he called Roy over and said something along the lines of "Roy, come over here you are a part of this too" he came off as being so genuine in that moment. It was a beautiful post fight speech. Phone Post 3.0

He came off like a leader. He's done similar in the past as well.

Very humble and classy in the post fight press conference as well.

Barnett is classic Phone Post 3.0

I feel like people use ellipses too loosely on here.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

firstrodeo - I feel like people use ellipses too loosely on here.

... I disagree...

So my dam Foxtel stopped recording before last 2 rounds of their fight.

Was it just more of the same or did it get different? Phone Post 3.0

Dawggy - He gave a nice speech about how much he loved fighting in front of the Japanese and thanked his whole team. Then asked Roy to come over and said Ufc needed more guys like nelson and said he was a guy he's wanted to fight for a long time. Something along those lines. Very cool Phone Post 3.0

I've become a big Josh Barnett fan, and stuff like this is part of the reason why.

I just really hope we never heard about him testing positive for anything ever again.

Dawggy - He gave a nice speech about how much he loved fighting in front of the Japanese and thanked his whole team. Then asked Roy to come over and said Ufc needed more guys like nelson and said he was a guy he's wanted to fight for a long time. Something along those lines. Very cool Phone Post 3.0
We need more of that. Always great when another fighter gives credit to their opponent. Shows that disciplined and respectful nature martial artists/fighters have as they go through the ranks.

Do not mean to mention Conor in all the overkill, but his statement "I cannot hate someone who has the same dream as me" or something along those lines is the great to hear.

Congrats to Josh Phone Post 3.0

Dom Hemingway - What an amazing post fight speech. Phone Post 3.0
He gonna go Rogan's podcast and talk shit about Roy in a month or two. Barnett was all class because he won.

And lol at 50-45 Phone Post 3.0

Was very cool when he said Roy is a champion and that fighting isn't about belts, but about putting on good fights for the fans. Phone Post 3.0

Damaynevent -
Dom Hemingway - What an amazing post fight speech. Phone Post 3.0
He gonna go Rogan's podcast and talk shit about Roy in a month or two. Barnett was all class because he won.

And lol at 50-45 Phone Post 3.0
Actually I thought that about the 48-47 scores. Honestly I expected some 50-45s or at worst 49-48. Roy was a heavy bag for most of the fight, as usual. Phone Post 3.0