Barnett vs JDS...next please

Just Do It !!!!

I love the warmaster but JDS dismantles anyone not named Cain. The HW division is going to be stagnant at the top 2 spots until someone we havent even heard of yet comes up

Would love to see that fight! Phone Post

Kick Boxe -

I love the warmaster but JDS dismantles anyone not named Cain. The HW division is going to be stagnant at the top 2 spots until someone we havent even heard of yet comes up

Jon Jones? Phone Post

duckhuntgangsta - 
Gfropr -
Kick Boxe -

Jon Jones? Phone Post

Unfortunately no but I'd still be intrigued. HW are nasty. I think Jones is a LHW for a reason. Phone Post 3.0

Jon Jones will never go to heavyweight after his last fight

Barnett is fighting Happa Browne next. I wouldn't mind seeing Junior fight the loser. Phone Post 3.0

Naw, Josh should be routing for Cain, there arent that many other guys after Werdum.

I think JDS would get fucked up in the clinch against Barnett. Phone Post

I think that Barnett could have a hard time dealing with JDS in the stand up. Barnett has good submissions so he'd probably hand a better chance on the ground, the only thing is that JDS is a hard guy to get on the ground and keep on the ground.

I'd like to see Barnett up against both JDS and Cain. I don't know if he could beat either, but they'd be interesting fights.