Barnett's Promo = Awesome.

It was a nice change. Enjoyed it.

Good stuff....

He's trying pretty hard to get back -

wow, just wow

cringe, good performance though.

I thought it was definitely pro wrasslin like but that was fun. A change from the stock standard post fight interviews.

"Stand on a pile of bodies with gold in my hand."

Lol, that was different fo sho.

my fav part is seeing Gus's face when his mic got taken

i am sure Vince will be calling Barnett after he wins the tourney lol

what did he actually say? i'm just reading play by plays and threads can't actually watch it atm

Am I the only one who thought he was gonna call Gus out on the lipstick? For a split second, right when he grabbed the mic and looked at him; I thought it would happen. Phone Post

Hocky Balboa -  Am I the only one who thought he was gonna call Gus out on the lipstick? For a split second, right when he grabbed the mic and looked at him; I thought it would happen. Phone Post

BWAAAHAHAHAHA I did, I actually did!

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
Hocky Balboa -  Am I the only one who thought he was gonna call Gus out on the lipstick? For a split second, right when he grabbed the mic and looked at him; I thought it would happen. Phone Post

BWAAAHAHAHAHA I did, I actually did!

LOL.

What he normally does in Japan.

i liked his round 2 much better than speech

ranier wolfcastle -  i liked his round 2 much better than speech

Agreed. He was pretty impressive and didn't let Rogers impose his game for 1 second. And the promo was the cherry on top.

i enjoyed it.

winner of barnett vs sergei takes the tournament, imo.

flesheatingbull - i enjoyed it.

winner of barnett vs sergei takes the tournament, imo.

BrunoMcGyver - what did he actually say? i'm just reading play by plays and threads can't actually watch it atm

he said more or less he would win the tourney going against the competition one by one and he wanted all the ppl n fans to back him up with support.. and something about Dallas being a great city or something to like speaking

kinda mainly what he said