baron davis

wow!

game winning dunk with 5 seconds left against detroit. reminds me of stackhouse dunking the game winner last year with 2-3 seconds left (forget against who)

check out nba.com for the highlight of the night clip

Didn't see tonights win, and don't want to pay to watch the clip, but I totally remember the Stackhouse play you are talking about last year. I can't remember the team either, but that was fucking awesome, and I think it was a buzzer beater. Not 2-3 seconds left in the game. Thanks for the reminder, that shit was awesome.

Uggghhhh....

That was against the Lakers.

People are talking about Baron Davis like he's an early (very early) favorite for MVP. He looks way better this year.

yeah i meant he did it with 2-3 seconds on the clock and beat the buzzer. great game! nationally televised, so that's how i saw it

I saw it too. Great play.

Now that he's lost weight he's totally unguardable.

"People are talking about Baron Davis like he's an early (very early) favorite for MVP. He looks way better this year."

Yup, he's sick, and I agree about the very early comment, I was hearing that on NBA tonight about 2 weeks ago. lol, very very early imo.

Oh yeah, and is it just me, or is he slamming more than in the past??

didn't see the game but that was a huge win for NO, baron davis is a stud

He is slamming more, his knee is better now and he lost a lot of weight.

Davis has mad hops.

the key will just be in davis can stay healthy all year. new orleans could be a very dangerous team in the east if they could just keep mashburn and davis healthy. i've been pleasantly surprised at their success this year considering they got rid of silas and that mashburn has been out all year.