baroni and kimbo vid from extreme

ttt

I really like Kimbo. Unlike some others who've come into our sport and not really embraced it or trained properly (Tommy "H I V" Morrisson for example), Kimbo seems genuinely interested in learning and getting better.

Cagefury Matchmaker has yet to figure out the internets.

lol

ttt 4 Kimbo & Phil.

Kimbo seems to be taking this opportunity very seriously!

"LMAO @ THE MUSIC AS 2 MUSCLEHEADS RAM INTO EACH OTHER REPETITIVELY"

lol, to someone who has no idea what they are training, that entire scenerio looks extemely homo-erotic. Like some new, ultra aggressive gay dance style practiced only by the butchest of the queens.

Hope PB smashes him, i'm fed up of frank talking shit.

Phil what do u think of Kimbo

I am just curious..

if any of your were to actually pay money to go train at with someone

would you train with: Frank Shamrock or Baroni & Kimbo?

If I had the option to go to the Tompkins camp and train with Tompkins/Baroni/Kimbo/Stout/Hominick/Horodecki/Henderson/Heiron/Griffin/Maynard, etc., I'd 110% pick that option over training with Shamrock any day.

There is a reason all these guys are joining the Tompkins camp which is now in Vegas and Temecula. It is one of the biggest and most successful camps in the world, and I guarantee they aren't going for the tunes. :)

Patow

I hear what you are saying but what I am talking about..

is have Frank train you

or having

Baroni and Kimbo train you?

Any person would pick Frank 9 times out of 10.. just because he is the more complete fighter..

at the end of the day Tompkins/Stout/Hominick/Horodecki/Henderson/Heiron/Griffin/Maynard these guys won't be in the ring with Baroni..

tttt

lol choosing Frank...I would choose Kimbo and Franck without even thinking about it.

I an not the biggest fan of Baroni but I just hate Franck.

ps : you are going to learn nothing fro: Franck. except getting takedown and kneeing the neck of your opponent

ttt

Hope PB smashes him, i'm fed up of frank talking shit.

You're right--Frank talks too much shit for me to root or him.

Im rooting for baroni--All class!!

saw Phil at Randy's last week....he is in phenomenal shape and is ripped. Fuck a six pack, he has a twelve pack. He is ready to knock Franks head into the cheap seats!!!

gotta love the music playing in the background

Can't wait to see Phil destroy Frank. Definitely looks ready

What weight is baroni at now.. he looks huge.. but than again.. shamrock does gymnastics