Baroni Curses Out Employee - Strikeforce Weigh In

LOL. Thanx jongkiman, that was a way better angle and it looked like they didn't want to be nowhere near eachother.

Diego stole my name - "What a class act just like Diaz...."

oh please. Those piece of shit "fans" deserved worse than the finger.

yeah, because it sure as hell isn't the way he carries himself and acts. it HAS to be all those fans.

"yeah, because it sure as hell isn't the way he carries himself and acts. it HAS to be all those fans."

What? Are you fucking retarded?. Context

In this video wich this thread is about then yes it was because of all those losers.

If you are one of those who cry because Diaz isnt the typical "aw shucks" midwestern fighter thats fine. But you are on the wrong thread. Unless you stalk him on all threads

I never thought I would see Baroni come in at 168.75. He looks fantastic.

The guy is going to suprise us tommorow, flying armbar type of suprise.

Diego stole my name - "yeah, because it sure as hell isn't the way he carries himself and acts. it HAS to be all those fans."What? Are you fucking retarded?. ContextIn this video wich this thread is about then yes it was because of all those losers. If you are one of those who cry because Diaz isnt the typical "aw shucks" midwestern fighter thats fine. But you are on the wrong thread. Unless you stalk him on all threads

not retarded at all. i can actually see that from the way he acts most of the time that fans might react negatively. if someone acts like an idiot people tend to treat them that way. place the blame where it should be. the fans react to his actions. you honestly think they'd be doing that to someone who carries themselves with class? that's a rhetorical question btw.

They were booing and cursing almost everyone on stage. It had nothing to do with Diaz and everything to do with them being inbreds

So no you really dont have an argument. You have issues with how Diaz behaves outside the ring (wich is kinda gay and makes you look like you eat bonbons and watch days of our lives) but i dont judge. But no need to make up lies to justify your own issues with him

funny. you claimed not to judge him, but did anyway.

the ironing.

I don't have a horse in this race and i'll keep my mouth shut. that is all.

And even if they were doing it to only Diaz. Its fucking irony that you hate someone for acting "ghetto" but then show up at the weighins throwing profanities at him. Wow way to show that his attitude is wrong!!

Rumbler -  What was that "fan" yelling at NYBA?

I think he was asking him to tell the NYBA haters to shut up, but THE NYBA told him to shut up instead...LMNAO!
I was there.

What happened was (some of which you can hear on the video), as soon as Phil was announced a couple dudes were yelling "New York sucks" and stuff like that. Phil wasn't phased by it. He rocked the Sheraton bathrobe all the way to the scale and fist-pumped for his supporters, who you can also hear yelling "Best EVAH!!"

The employee down front had been instructing all the fighters to square off and pose and face the Strikeforce camera at dead center, then to face the other media that was staggered around at the sides. Phil wasn't cooperating with any of it, so he told the guy to "shut the fuck up," and I think he followed it with "suck my dick" after that.

As far as Diaz is concerned, as soon as he came out people were yelling "209" really loud, but way off at the opposite side of the crowd there was some dude yelling "you suck," and "nobody likes you" and when that failed to get a reaction "your brother sucks." That's when the trademark middle finger was launched.

FSMA - 
Diego stole my name - "What a class act just like Diaz...."

oh please. Those piece of shit "fans" deserved worse than the finger.

yeah, because it sure as hell isn't the way he carries himself and acts. it HAS to be all those fans.
The fans were being douche bags. Some of the comments that were being yelled were only meant to be inciteful. Like I said, I was there. I seriously expected a lot more of a response from Diaz and was surprised when he didn't give one.

Same old tired act with Baroni, he comes intalking shit and will gas and be stopped after 2 rounds.

Bill Jackson - Same old tired act with Baroni, he comes intalking shit and will gas and be stopped after 2 rounds.

Fuck that.

I'm a longtime NYBA supporter and even if I know this will probably happen, I don't think about it. He's just a cool fighter to follow and support. The dude is funny, hits hard, and is always there for the long haul - why not support him?

NYBA!!!

hahaha... poor guy, just trying to do his job and gets yelled at...

classless Baroni, dude was just trying to do his job.

classy has nothing to do with fighting. yes some are.. but those guys are super boring. Maybe they are cool because you have some dumb kids who want to look up to those guys, but ya they are boring.

BzGrappla - classy has nothing to do with fighting. yes some are.. but those guys are super boring. Maybe they are cool because you have some dumb kids who want to look up to those guys, but ya they are boring.

Exactly.

TTT