Baroni Manager On Failed Drug Test

Funny thing is Phil doesnt even look like a juicer.

Ken is just asking that judgement not be passed before everything is said and done. Thats what a manager is supposed to do

"this from the guy who knowingly faked Vitale's physicals for the IFL, lol. You guys will soon learn what a piece of work he is..."

• This is entirely untrue and slander per se. You are lucky I am not in a litigious mood, and that you don't have assets. After a comment like that I may come take the $500 you got for getting put to sleep in like 10 seconds in Hawaii... and your rash guard collection.

"First jail for fighting in the streets and then Roids. Phil consistently lets down his fans wiht cheating.:

• He hasn't been convicted for the street fight and here again judge not lest ye be judged. He did only what a man does in the circumstances, he just did it a little better.

Gabe is correct. Phil intend to do all in his power in light of the circumstances to clear his name. He asks for some time before you rush to judgement. Have informed opinions, and get ALL the facts before you formulate. That is not an unreasonable request considering the fact we are talking about a professional athlete's career.

"You are lucky I am not in a litigious mood, and that you don't have assets."

That was pretty harsh, but humorous.

Unfortunately, everyone makes their judgment on the first news they read. Any subsequent news is too late. The whole Duke Lacrosse fiasco is a prime expample. Those guys were guilty in everyone's eyes, even after the truth was coming out.

That's the society we live in. I don't know whether Baroni used roids, but at this point it doesn't really matter to the general public, he will be known as a roid user regardless now.

My mobile home is an asset isnt it? And you have no grounds for litigation because you know that it is true. Are you going to deny the whole conversation that you had with Kurt or tell us that Vitales paperwork was in order? If I am wrong then I would love to hear the truth and be the first to apologize But I would be upset too if the only guy on my roster that could make any bank for me just got suspended for a year.

IF YOU CHEAT. STAND UP NEXT TO THAT FACT WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT.

WHEN YOU HIDE BEHIND LIES BECAUSE YOU ARE SHAMED IN YOUR "OUTING" IT MAKES YOU A PUSSY.

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS TRUE HERE - PHIL, PLEASE DONT PUSSY OUT OF THIS AND GIVE YOUR UN-PAVIA-PREPARED STATEMENT; ONE THAT WILL CLEAR ALL QUESTIONS - GUILT OR NO GUILT.

"It is very very very hard to get your hands on the human version of this because it really has no medical purpose. "

Totally False. Very easy to obtain.

Stop talking shit about things you know nothing about please people, jebus...

Stanozonol (winstrol) is also prescribed to humans. Its' medical purpose is as an anabolic agent.

Furouios--you didn't answer--didn't you ask Pav to rep one of your buddies?

Furious, what "whole conversation I had with Kurt?" What are you talking about? Why would I fake meds and risk my entire career when it takes all of 2 hours to get it done the right way?

Niko had SOME of his paper work signed off by a doctor in Hawaii that was not licensed to sign off on some of it. Niko didn't know. He was negligent not malicious, I had no knowledge of any problem. The doctor should have known. The mistake was caught and the all of the changes were made when he got to the California. Did Kurt Otto share this with you during your nocturnal ommission or where you shoveling his stables at the time?

That is a far cry from the slanderous comment that I knowingly falsified medicals. Stick to being a tomato can who passes himself off as a pro athlete in a leotard.

George just because you could never even be in the equation of someone I would consider for my roster, dont hate. Stick to swallowing those burgers, overhand rights, and crow. And while you are at it turn in that green name. You are as much a disgrace to the octagon as you are to honesty.

"Gabe is correct. Phil intend to do all in his power in light of the circumstances to clear his name. He asks for some time before you rush to judgement. Have informed opinions, and get ALL the facts before you formulate. That is not an unreasonable request considering the fact we are talking about a professional athlete's career."

So what would we be waiting for? Phil to piss clean urine? What other facts are there when you fail a drug test? That is was someone else's drugs?

There is no way you can accidentally inject equine steriods into your body. If a substance doesn't come in the form of a pill or power, how can it be accidentally injested? I know Ken is just doing his job, but lets keep it reasonable.

it's impossible to know what athlete knowingly did what but to take any sort of supplement without verifying its ingredients is just dumb... and it deserves as much blame and punishment as knowingly taking the roids...

IF these athletes are unknowingly taking all this shit, hopefully in the future they will also assume the responsibility of knowing exactly what's in it...

unknowingly taking something is EXACTLY the same as taking steroids because the athlete is basically saying, whatever is in here I take full responsibility for.

"Phil Baroni feels that worse then any fine or suspension is the disgrace associated with the positive test to himself, his family and fans."

I wonder if he felt that way when he "did not knowingly ingest these drugs which we are told are veterinary in nature"

Who is the real winner in this situation? Tim Sylvia, for admitting his guilt and accepting his punishment

Phil, as do many pro athletes, does take a number of over the counter GNC type supplements. IF the test is accurate which we are NOT conceding, he is guilty of not reverse engineering all the products he purchased. He is not waiting for anything. He found out the results after business on Tuesday and Wednesday was a holiday. He is being proactive in clearing his name and the efforts being tomorrow.

He did not mask or miscalculate and intends to subject himself and his methods immediately. This is not an agent's effort to spin. This is a professional athlete who did not knowingly ingest or inject the drugs in question trying to clear his name.

Hmmmm...Most people just deny it, then run away and we don't hear anymore about it. If Phil is really gearing up to put up a fight for this. Maybe there is some truth to what he is saying. It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.

If he can prove his innocence. I'll be impressed. Good luck Phil, hope you can get this shit under control, get fixed up and heal, and get back in there and knock some fool out.

"Phil Baroni feels that worse then any fine or suspension is the disgrace associated with the positive test to himself, his family and fans." Pavia continued, "As such he asks that judgement be withheld until all facts are in evidence."

One would expect a news page to be able to write this sentence properly.

If it is in fact quoted correctly, Phil should find a manager who can speak English correctly.

TTT 4 Ltr read.......