Baroni slams Cerrone and Gaethje

Hong Kong Phooey -

https://twitter.com/philbaroni/status/1363965239805501442?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1363965239805501442%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bjpenn.com%2Fmma-news%2Fufc%2Fphil-baroni-slams-ufc-lightweights-justin-gaethje-and-donald-cerrone-when-the-going-gets-tough-they-get-tapping%2F

Baroni was terrible even in his prime and quit all the time also has a losing record lol does he just need attention? 

Apparently Baroni is to tough to train cardio.

Every fighter that Baroni mentioned would easily beat him..... even if he was in his prime, on coke and had a sword.  He wasn't close to the best in his day, and couldn't even hold a candle to a UFC present day gatekeeper.  The NY Badass was never a great fighter, never managed his money well and always talked trash.  Nothing has changed.  

2 Likes

I Dont recall baroni ever tapping out. I remember him going to sleep several times, but never tapping. I never liked phil, but i always respected his heart. I believe he has a yamato damashi tattoo on his inner bicep from when he trained with enson, no ? Perhaps i am misremembering. 

Edit * i watched his last fight. Couldnt really see a tap, but it seems that he did. 

Worth noting phil prolly has terrible cte and has always been a bit of an asshole.

Not right at all to mention Cerrone in regards to that comment.

It applies way more to a hell of a lot of guys, more so than it does to Cerrone.

Perhaps he has lost too many brain cells and was thinking of Shannon “The Canon” Rich.

Met Baroni a couple times, cocky as hell and not too bright.

ranier wolfcastle - 

brain damages from bein ko'd too many times

and then there’s that

Sweet, he's still alive. 

I remember Baroni shooting for takedowns like crazy against Chris Leben...in bareknuckle boxing.  Talk about when the tough gets going, i don't think that match lasted a minute before he was face down ass up. 

Doesn't Phil know the First Commandment: "Thou shalt not speak ill of a paisan?

Phil em up

Cerrone and Gaethje have already accomplished FAR more than Baroni ever did in MMA.

I have no pity for that idiot anymore.   He deserves everything bad that happens to him. 

HillboFrateTrane -

If you’re reporting on Phil Baroni’s comments in 2021 you’re tabloid level garbage. He’s not well. 

What? Baroni get a bad brain?

lol he tapped out in literally his last fight.

And I think he threw that BKFC fight vs Leben so I’m not interested in his opinion on jobbers.

did baloni and cerrone train together? 

if so phils probably pissed about the whoopins he got

I like Phil but he hasn’t been relevant in a long time. I’m sure Cerrone doesn’t care.

Darb -

Every fighter that Baroni mentioned would easily beat him..... even if he was in his prime, on coke and had a sword.  He wasn't close to the best in his day, and couldn't even hold a candle to a UFC present day gatekeeper.  The NY Badass was never a great fighter, never managed his money well and always talked trash.  Nothing has changed.  

What kind of sword?

![](upload://mfy4c29QV0CtYYk393D247CXMTg.jpeg)

In Limbo -
crowbar -

He is the only person (or reason) that has caused me to get frozen since I`ve been here.He was talking shit to someone,so I said something to him & bam I got frozen.

![](upload://pdRLBAIo3trt5HbHVXOayJQKjdQ.jpeg)

same happened to me when i called out him out on a thread he made trying to get donations for some human trafficking foundation he was promoting

i pointed out one of his Facebook comments (recent to when this happened) where he was laughing about how he used to visit a bunch of rub and tugs

i also got frozen for "fighter bashing" in another thread Phil posted a video of him in Vegas traffic, getting out of his car to grab some guy's unattended car's keys and lock them in his trunk..he hopped back in his cr laughing like hell saying "that made me feel better about myself"

i called him out on that ...frozen

I remember that last thread where you mentioned . He's a fucking moron and no longer deserves to be even mentioned besides in passing