Baroni Suspension Reduced

hey redneck, chill man.. violence towards the referee's?

come on now.. .that's the same pussy sensitive behavior that is wrong with this whole country....

emotions were high in that fight, it was a poor stoppage, and let's not forget, these men were fighting...

phil gave him a few little jabs, that did nothing...

so dry your puss please.... and move on...

This is called Mixed MARTIAL ARTS.

Martial arts entail discipline. I know that is some TMA bullshit to some people, but I believe that if you don't have enough self-discipline to keep your hands off the ref, you deserve severe consequences.

Glad to hear this. Baroni did not deserve a year at all. It was a travesty what happened to him.

"hey redneck, chill man.. violence towards the referee's? "

How would you describe punching a referee three times?

"come on now.. .that's the same pussy sensitive behavior that is wrong with this whole country...."

Completely unrelated, this is about respecting the authority of a referee in a sporting contest. You have to come down hard on anyone who so much as touches the ref, in any sport. Maybe you would prefer if we didnt have a ref and the two guys could just fight to the death? So would I, but unfortunately our pussified society wont allow it. Until they do allow it then a ref should be untouchable and stiff penalties should apply to those who do.

"emotions were high in that fight, it was a poor stoppage, and let's not forget, these men were fighting..."

So? Your point would be..........? I would think that anytime a boxer or mma fighter punches a ref during a match that "these men were fighting". The referee wasnt fighting, dumbass.

"phil gave him a few little jabs, that did nothing..."

Not the point fool, are you really that stupid or just trolling?

"so dry your puss please.... and move on..."

I couldnt give a fuck if they tore each others throats out. However rules are rules, if we dont police the rules then whats the point of having them?

Can you comprehend any of that?

"The UFC clearly doesn't care about the best fighters, only the most exciting ones in or outside the ring. They can't compete with Japan at all in terms of top talent, they don't have enough money. So they have to resort to circus act fighters like Baroni and Cabbage. " Robin Patterson

You sir are clearly an idiot. Pride has better heavys but pride will never have the calliber of fighters at the lower weights the UFC has.

At 155 Franca , Thompson , Edwards and Sudo would all smoke anyone pride has in Bushido.

Same with 170 Penn and Hughes and a host of up and comers.

185 pride may have better with Hendo and Busta.

205 UFC is right there with them easy.

I would say the two shows have about equal talent.

"Maybe you would prefer if we didnt have a ref and the two guys could just fight to the death? So would I, but unfortunately our pussified society wont allow it."

Whoa. That's crazy talk.

Thanks guys. Phil's suspension was too harsh in my opinion when you look at precedent. His attorney, Tony Sgro, did a great job.

Randy - thank you for the good words once again.