Baroni vs Sakuraba?

Who would win this one?
I think Baroni.

Not even in the same league. Saku would make him look stupid.

if the menne beating baloni showed up hed give sak trouble. sak has problems with goood strikers who can defend takedowns

Are they even in the same weight class? Sak would win no problem.

"if the menne beating baloni showed up hed give sak trouble. sak has problems with goood strikers who can defend takedowns"

The Menne beating was brutal, but Sak is too cagey IMO to suffer a similar fate. He would get Baroni down and sub him or create a scramble and sub him.

TROLL.

Baroni would have a pretty good chance of winning.

I haven't seen Baroni defending many takedowns. If Sak can takedown Rampage and Crocop, Baroni wouldn't be a problem.

sak would wipe the mat with him

rogerio, mezger, randleman,silva, mirko, braga, belfort all gave him trouble standing and avoiding takedowns. baroni could (and i m a much bigger fan of sak- just using logic here) he killed the gracies cuz they mostly cant wrestle or strike well.

I do think, at this point, Baroni def. could hurt Sak but Baroni has been exposed imo in the last few fights.

But dont forget that in each of his losses, he still had flashes of potential KO's too.

That said, I still think Sak is just too good in takedowns and subs for Baroni to get past.

If Baroni didnt strike gold in the opening moments, I think Sak could very well take him down and submit Baroni in one round.

I think it depends on how conservatively Baroni would play it on the ground and how much Sak would GNP Baroni to open up.

I think a better question is would Sak even have to put down his cigarette?

Saku all the way baby

Sak in his prime would sub him in the first round. People forget what kind of athlete sak was just because of how soft his body looks.

"I think a better question is would Sak even have to put down his cigarette?"

Bwahahaha!! Or one of his beers??!?!?

Sak is the man people. I can't believe how quick people forget.

All you guys who say Baroni would win have no idea what you are talking about! You are probably 2-3 month newbies!

Sak has been KO'd by punches exactly once in his career. He has faced some of the best strikers in the world, who outweighed him by 40 pounds. If Baroni can't stop Tanner from taking him down, how's he going to stop Sakuraba?