BARONI VS TANNER 2 who wins???

3 words ... NEW YORK BADASS !!!

4 words .... TANNER GROUND AND POUND !!!

Once Tanner takes baroni down and or makes it out of the first 2 minutes its over

hes not gonna make it outa the 1st 2 minutes!!

1st round KO by BARONI

What are the odds?? Is Baroni going to be the favorite? If not he is a solid bet!!

Three words.......Baroni by TKO.

IM TAKING ODDS ON IF TANNERS HEAD TILL LAND IN THE 1ST 6 ROWS OR THE 1ST 12.... EITHER WAY IF UR SITTING CLOSE TO THE CAGE UR GONNA NEED HEALTH INSURANCE BECUASE TANNERS HEAD WILL DEFINATELY B LANDING OUT THERE SOME WHERE AND SOMEBODYS GONNA GET INJURED...

This is the hardest fight to predict. It is literally 50/50 imo. If it stays standing Tanner is in trouble. If it goes to the ground Baroni is fucked.

EVEN IF IT GOES TO THE GROUND BARONI WINS... HIS JIU JITZ IS BETTER THAN THE LAST FIGHT...SO HE WONT GET MOUNTED THIS TIME... AND EVEN IF HE DOES GET MOUNTED LARRY WONT B REFFING AND THE FIGHT WONT GET STOPPED UNJUSTLY THIS TIME BECAUSE HES TRYING TO TELL LARRY "IM OK DONT STOP THE FIGHT" THEN LARRY STOPS IT BECUASE HES GETTING ELBOWED MID CONVERSATION

TANNERS IN TROUBLE BIG TROUBLE

TANNER

baroni.

i want tanner but phil will KHTFO

you have a funny-a$$ name!

Any word on Baroni's weight lately? I imagine he is going to have some problems getting motivated and working off that gut he displayed at Superbrawl. I also feel that he can't possibly be at his best in training, while he let himself get so out of shape. His conditioning had to take a serious blow from his inactivity. His first few weeks must have been brutal.

Tanner

Tanner.

baroni is already weighting a muscular 190 he knows what he is doing when it comes to cutting weight.baroni will destroy tanner this time around!!!

Tanner......AGAIN!

Evan Tanner by ref stoppage in the first.

Baroni's blood everywhere.

Baroni will have a brand new KO highlite,

to add to his video resume...............

"baroni has a much better chance on the ground than tanner does standing up"

That's an odd statement. Despite Phil landing his best shots, Evan survived (yes, I know, thanks to Landless' interference); on the ground, Phil was mounted in about .05 seconds and eating elbows for 20 seconds before the fight was stopped.