BARONI will WIN, Im 100% SURE!

I just watched DRAGO train tonight, and I'll bet my screenname that he chokes him unconscious. He is in phenominal shape and looks razor sharp.

ernd1980,

You seem like a decent guy with a sense of humor. Why do you Dog Winston so much? He's a good guy too.

-jk

hes just goading me but thanks for the kind words

Jabroni needs a win in a bad way,he last UFC win was UFC 39 i believe-lol

If he loses this fight maybe he should start training.

"Drago is a lot bigger and punches much harder. I like Phil, but if he tries to stand and trade, he will lose. Drago may be a few years past his prime and too inactive, but he still has deadly hands."

Hmmm, I have seen drago fight and his hands didn't seem to be an issue with any of his previous opponents. He has 4 fights on sherdog that either ended with a decision or a sub. If his hands were that good I would expect at least one win by KO.

Does, he have other fights not listed on SD that ended in a KO?

I think drago has the potential to surprise a lot of the doubters. But if Baroni comes to fight like he did vs dave menne - drago might be in over his head.

When was Drago's last fight and who was the opponent?

TTT

Is there any interviews with Baroni on this fight anywhere? I'd love to read what he has had to say about this upcoming fight and his new apponent.

check out

www.newyorkbadass.com

and

www.insidefighting.com

TTT

ttt

hey get back here

ttt

I am going with Baroni by KO-
Willing to bet 100 bucks to any takers.

Ok..

dave.bravo@oldmerchants.com

Drago will win...I hope.

Depends. I have never seen Drago fight but Phil has been fighting really flat lately. If he comes out raging like he did early he will be fine. If he comes out like he did against Tanner last time he will be toast.

ttt

The more people i talk to the more i think baroni is going to beat drago bad. I am hoping for a Sells victory though.

fights in vegas......so there will be steroid testing. I pick whoever fights baloni.

ttt....

Hoping for Drago!!!!!