bars showing UFC in DC this weekend?

i'll be in nation's capital saturday night and would like to watch the UFC somewhere. anyone know a place showing it? no homo.

I believe the Manhole in Dupont is showing it.

See ya Saturday!

http://www.joehandpromotions.com/locations.html

ah yes, the manhole. many a long night have i spent there drowning my sorrows in creamy chowder and warm hotdogs. no homo.

Traxx in Dupont Circle will probably show it. Don't listen to the homos trying to trick you into going to a gay bar.

i thought traxx was in southeast, and it morphed into nations?

I will be getting it at my place down in Alexandria. If you get desperate drop your e-mail and I will give you directions.

Any Hooters will have it, if you're going to be out herndon/reston way, Champps in Reston will have it.

In fairfax, Buffalo Wing university often has it.

Zeerus - I will be getting it at my place down in Alexandria. If you get desperate drop your e-mail and I will give you directions.

Famous last rape words.

AND...

Slowestshot, take your VA propaganda elsewhere.

Sioux is not an MRA member, he's looking for a place in DC.

Velocity 5 in Falls Church, Summers in Arlington, Baileys in Arlington...check ufc.com for more. As far as DC goes, I think Hooters would be the only place.

LOL, ttt for the 703!

MRA?

I believe it's a cross between MRSA and The NRA.

Or a typo.

Velocity 5 is a good place to watch. The Big O & Dukes Radio Show guys are big MMA fans. I think they host the fights.

DIK Bar

Dupont
1637 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
(202) 328-0100

Metro Dupont Circle. Above Dupont Italian Kitchen (f/k/a Windows)

Favorite for: Mostly Men

Thank me later.

-jk

"dik bar"? what are they implying?

Fabes - 
Zeerus - I will be getting it at my place down in Alexandria. If you get desperate drop your e-mail and I will give you directions.

Famous last rape words.

AND...

Slowestshot, take your VA propaganda elsewhere.

Sioux is not an MRA member, he's looking for a place in DC.

I have board members who can vouch for my sanity.

Uptown bar in Cleveland Heights has gotten it before.