BARTIMUS WINS THE RING!

A special Congrats are in order for my boy Bart Palaszewski for his KO victory over Ryan Shultz. They met in the IFL finals last night and Bart won with a vicious KO sending Shultz out on a stretcher. Bart deserves everything that he gets. This is his 11th win in a row making his overall record an impressive 25-7. I am proud of you Bro!
ttt for Team Curran and the Silverbacks.

congrats!!!

Damn a stretcher. get a video up someone

Congrats to Bart and all the Silverbacks

Indeed!

Props on crushing many faces, been touting him for a few years!

From Sherdog about Big Ben:

"In the second team championship fight Devin Cole (Pictures) fought Silverbacks 264-pounder Ben Rothwell (Pictures). Having lost the coin toss, Miletich chose “Big” Ben to lead off, sensing it would place an “exclamation point” on his team’s performance. Rothwell delivered, taking complete control early and throwing everything at Cole: punches, low kicks and finally a devastating roundhouse to the head that dropped the Wolfpack heavyweight in a bloody heap. "

TTT

The IFL has been great for MMA.

ttt

ttt for one of the best LW's in the midwest

Bart pulled it off with a clean shot but he was losing that fight until then

I was there the KO was vicious...Schultz was winning until that point

ifl in february

bartimus vs the polish hammer

Wow, dream match up

It's called information Haole....

Anyone who didn't see the fight may not have realized how close Bart was to losing by the accounts so far. Bart is a warrior and pulled it off but I think it's pretty important to note that Ryan controlled two and a half rounds up to that point.

TTT for Bartimus!

Anyone who didn't see the fight may not have realized how close Bart was to losing by the accounts so far. Bart is a warrior and pulled it off but I think it's pretty important to note that Ryan controlled two and a half rounds up to that point.

If thats correct?... then it makes Bart even more dangerous.

thanks Haole, you're a gentleman and a scholar

Winning is winning. I don't care if you win by an inch, or by an mile. Winning's winning!
Vin Diesel said it best in Fast and Furious.

Bottom line is, According to bart he felt he was winning the fight. Bart would say otherwise, but he was active from the bottom. Time to give credit where it is due. Bart is the man to beat accross the board in the Lightweight Division. IFL,UFC,Pride, whatever. Watch out, cuz this kids just getting warmed up.

Plus, why on paper does it look like Bart "should have lost" because he has a way better record? Weird how some of ya'll think.

TTT for Bartimus/Hordecki in Feb. Both are my friends and Hordecki's coach Shawn Tompkins is my friend too. We know it's business and it has to happen. Good luck guys!

ttt

funny
ttt

It was a pretty damn sweet knockout...

Congrats Bart!!!