Bas Rutten signed DVD 4 Sale!

ttta

ttta

Last Day!

Last chance is before midnight!

Ouch, the guy who said he wanted to buy these can't, so they are back up for sale!

My coach Shawn Tompkins, www.teamtompkins.com, again has come through with more signed Bas Rutten DVDs for charity auction!

When Shawn told Bas that I was doing some fundraising to help www.wellspring.ca Bas immediately told Shawn he was sending stuff to help out.

So thanks to Shawn Tompkins and Bas Rutten I am bringing you items to be auctioned off to support people fighting cancer!

I am going to start with 2 SIGNED dvd Bas Rutten's Lethal Street Fighting DVDs!!!

"In this dynamic DVD World "Ultimate Fighting Champion" and 3Xs "King Of Pancrase", Bas Rutten personally teaches you his "Lethal Street Fighting" Self Defense System designed to immediately give you the skills and combat techniques needed to defend yourself in a street fight!

Winner of over 200 deadly street fights and numerous No-Holds-Barred Titles, Rutten knows what he is talking about when it comes to reality combat. All techniques taught in this exciting DVD have been battle tested by Rutten in the ring and on the street so you know they will work in the deadliest combat situations!

Over 1Hour 45 Min of non-stop action! What you learn today may save your life tomorrow.

Proper Street fighting posture and positions to take when encountering the enemy to give you the advantage when the fight begins.

Strikes including the straight right punch, uppercut, the deadly palm heel strike, elbow strikes, nasty eye gouges and nose breaking head butts

Kicks including front kicks to the groin and solar plexus, knee smashes to the face and body, stomping kicks for when your opponent is down, roundhouse kicks to the head and body plus deadly low kicks to the legs.

Over 75 non-stop Lethal Self Defense techniques covering every street fighting situation you may encounter including techniques against one and two man attacks, defensive techniques against deadly knifeand gun attacks, defending against attempted take downs, ground fighting self-defense, and much more!

*How to use everyday instruments as deadly weapons against your attacker such as beer bottles and chairs, street fighting strategy, and much, much more!"

We're going to do this on mma.tv . If you want to bid on the item you can post your name and bid here

We'll let it go for about a week. If the low bid is not met I'll send it over to ebay. I prefer to keep it here to avoid ebay fees. The starting bid is $45.00 USD each. I'm going to ask that people pay shipping too.

Once the auction is over you can tell me where to send the dvd and I will tell you where you can send the cheque made out directly to the charity. The top 2 bids will win!

Dougie

Team Jacq

Wellspring

Novack's Walk For Wellspring

ONLY ONE LEFT!