Bas Rutten's Personal Credentials

From Shark Fights where he was a commentator. Pretty cool item from a former UFC champion. What's it worth ball park?

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/hunto21/Scan0075.jpg

5-10 dollars more than you paid for it.

Didn't pay for it. Bas gave it to me. Thanks for the insightful answer.

No idea what it's worth, but had to stop in and say I'm so jealous that you got to meet Bas. He's my mma hero lol. Sometimes when watching ufc ppv's, I'm thinking damn, I wish Bas was here instead of Rogan. Sigh.

Just sayin. Shark fights pass 5 bucks. It belonging to Bas and it signed by him, 10 bucks. Shark fights isnt exactly the hottest ticket around, no?

Nope, just sold it for 80. Good call

You sold the pass given to you by Bas?

yumaslim - You sold the pass given to you by Bas?

I could never do that either.

That is the rule you do not break for so many reasons... if it is given to you for whatever reason you don't sell it.

It all comes down to money. If i would have got that from Bas I would have sold it too for the right price. $80 is a no brainer.

hunto21 - Nope, just sold it for 80. Good call

SURE YOU DID

SCUMBAG MOVE IMO

STINKIN GENIUS - It all comes down to money. If i would have got that from Bas I would have sold it too for the right price. $80 is a no brainer.

Difference is you dont beg for shit, write letters to fighters telling them you are a handicapped kid that likes to collect MMA shit from fighters the turn around and sell it.

At least Yuma's Con isnt as repulsive

tjsuckerpunch - 
STINKIN GENIUS - It all comes down to money. If i would have got that from Bas I would have sold it too for the right price. $80 is a no brainer.

Difference is you dont beg for shit, write letters to fighters telling them you are a handicapped kid that likes to collect MMA shit from fighters the turn around and sell it.

I've never sold anything that has been given to me but I have "regifted" stuff several times. 

con or not, once something is yours no one else has the right to tell you what to do with it. That said I could probably never sell a gift.

Got it from him in person along with a bunch of other stuff. I kept some of the stuff he gave me, got rid of this. If you think it's a scumbag move that's your problem, not mine.

I just think it makes collectors look bad. It is the reason why many fighters hate signing items for people, they know it's just a cash grab.

tjsuckerpunch - 

Pretty serious claims you're making there. You sure you got your facts right? The only thing I get through the mail are photographs that I ask to be personalized, therefore making them worthless. Any fight used stuff I have I get in person, and really don't need to beg for it. If you know people you can get stuff for free. That's not a bad thing.