Bas vs. Fedor

Even though this fight would most likely never happen... I'm a huge Bas Rutten fan, I'd have to say he's my favorite fighter of all time....not to mention one of the coolest dudes on the planet.

So I was curious what people on this forum would think if Bas faced Fedor and what the outcome would be.

I'd have to go with Bas...

(flame away...)

Bas, 10 years ago, would still get murdered by Fedor.

NEXT?

Imagine the good things that could come out of Bas pairing up as a trainer for Fedor.

Khosaka is slower, not as strong, skilled a judoka, not as much stamina, not as good a striker, with weaker GnP, and he busted Rutten up and controlled him for much of their fight.

Fedor would hurt BAs, and end it quick.

heh guess i'm out of my mind then :)

fedor has been rocked bad, and bas hits hard... just seemed "possible" to me... that he could win...

but you guys are probably right... don't mess with fedor.

i say all of this... as a huge fan of both fighters btw...

Yes, Bas is a cool guy, but that wouldn't prevent him from getting pwned. Wake up.

I think Bas could win by stabbing Fedor in the liver. Other than that though, he would have no chance in hell.

Bas Rutten is a bad ass, funny guy though.

"Khosaka is slower, not as strong, skilled a judoka, not as much stamina, not as good a striker, with weaker GnP, and he busted Rutten up and controlled him for much of their fight.
Fedor would hurt BAs, and end it quick."

I agree with what you said except the part where you said that TK does not have as much stamina. TK had (has) PLENTY of stamina. I've seen him fight for 30 minutes and go strong the whole time.