BASEBALL-How Do you Guys Watch it??

seriously the Dodgers are playing the Nationals and im trying to watch a little bit as i like Puig and Bryce Harper but im falling asleep..i look and see the stadium is half full and honestly it looks like the audience is half asleep as well..i love playing baseball but watching it is just brutal..i can watch more when its the playoffs but regular season games seem so meaningless..

btw who are the top 5 pitchers in all of baseball today?Kershaw is one isnt he?

I don't watch it, but can't talk I'm a soccer fan and everyone thinks our sports boring too. All a matter of love Phone Post 3.0

I personally love it. Totally get why others don't like it though.

I'm about to head out the door, head to the Cardinals game at Busch Stadium. It's disgusting out, 93 degrees, and there will be a sell out w/40k plus people in attendance. Phone Post 3.0

I love playing. I've been in several softball leagues but watching it feels like watching multiplayer golf. Phone Post 3.0

I love it I watch it on my TV but prefer to listen to it Phone Post 3.0

If you don't have a team that you are a fan of then I could see it being pretty hard to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Playoff baseball is amazing. Start watching in late September and in October.

Sports (college fb, NFL, playoff baseball) during that time of year gives me a boner Phone Post 3.0

it's a good sport to follow if you want to fuck around on the computer while watching.

I watch it by turning off the TV

Daytime91 - I don't watch it, but can't talk I'm a soccer fan and everyone thinks our sports boring too. All a matter of love Phone Post 3.0

Same. My favorites being soccer and hockey - with baseball I just like the rhythm of the game. It's relaxing

If I watch baseball, its usually live. Only live 70 miles from Turner Field. With they ways the Braves are this year, tickets are pretty cheap. On tv, I usually start really watching in the last month or two. 162 games is ALOT of time consumed by baseball Phone Post 3.0

For my family and I it's been a tradition starting with my grandfather who played for the Brooklyn Dodgers, my dad who was about to play for the Reds, my brother and I during school/college.

Something that's been passed down really. Phone Post 3.0

It makes cricket seem exciting. 

I dislike many things, but I truly hate Baseball.

Love it! I can watch it all day ! Love watching Dodgers at home when Vin is on . Or listening on radio to Vin with my son in the car .. Just like I did with my dad and just like he did with his dad .. Also all the hotties on mlb network help :) Phone Post 3.0

Heh yeah. I love the app. I do most of my watching/listening at work lol

I've always liked napping with baseball on in the background. I'll wake up if the crowd gets loud to check out a HR or something exciting. Then back to sleep. Phone Post 3.0

Beer. Phone Post 3.0

Inspector ConorsBallsonMyHead -
PUBLICnoose - I love it I watch it on my TV but prefer to listen to it Phone Post 3.0

Oldest OGer award goes to PUBLICnoose.

Ill be 20 soon slick Phone Post 3.0

Watching a game live, on a nice day is a blast.

Watching on TV gets boring. I also listen on the radio as well sometimes, but mainly bc of DFS Phone Post 3.0

I watch live or on radio long car ride. TV only playoffs. Also love to play with my kids. Phone Post 3.0