BASS Fishing NJ, NY, PA areas - TME

You know...

I came on here to yell at everyone to stay the hell off my mountains...

But I like damn near everyone on here, so... if you see a hairy arm flip you off, just disregard it. I do that whenever I see tourist plates. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky - You know...

I came on here to yell at everyone to stay the hell off my mountains...

But I like damn near everyone on here, so... if you see a hairy arm flip you off, just disregard it. I do that whenever I see tourist plates. Phone Post 3.0

i got a couple of little guys yesterday while "Working from home"

rocking my bushkill bowie necker, as always

Fishing a bass tournament at hopatcong next week, anyone been there recently?
Gonna try to get there this weekend tonsee if i can find some fish! Phone Post 3.0

octo_dad - Fishing a bass tournament at hopatcong next week, anyone been there recently?
Gonna try to get there this weekend tonsee if i can find some fish! Phone Post 3.0

any pics from the tourney?

i almost got into a fight with some drunk 50 yo guido at hopatcong last year

largest bluegill ive caught yet...just under 9 inches  ( my hand is exactly 9 inches

used floating rapala

In Limbo -
octo_dad - Fishing a bass tournament at hopatcong next week, anyone been there recently?

any pics from the tourney?

i almost got into a fight with some drunk 50 yo guido at hopatcong last year

Ended up not fishing it, went prefishing and got 3 for maybe 6 lbs. seems anywhere from 12-14 lbs is winning over there so I didn't have anywhere near enough to compete. Didn't want to donate my money just to fish. Maybe if I had more time to locate some decent ones.
Yea man. That lake blows with idiots, it's way too busy to enjoy a day on the water. Phone Post 3.0