baszler out of kaufman fight

How about Raquel Pa'aluhi? She cant get a fight, shes an absolute beast. She trains at the same gym I do. Phone Post

Stephen Holder - So she hangs up with Ariel yesterday, puts on her ultimate warrior leotard n marks out for Wrestlemania by practicing her shooting star press off of Rhonda's livingroom couch or what? I don't get how this girl gets hurt so much is she the secret half sister of Dominic Cruz?
Lol!! Phone Post 3.0

devils advocate - 

damn shayna was about to take ufc by storm

feel better champ

KJ! - Phone Post 3.0
Great GIF! Phone Post 3.0

Sarah Kaufman -

I'm so bummed but hopefully someone steps up. No one did last time though...

Shayna is beyond bummed... She tried to fight the coaches on this, trust me. She would of been down to fight with one arm, one leg, or whatever. She has nothing but respect for Sarah, and really felt awful about the whole thing.
We're all bummed, Sarah. =(
Everything happens for a reason though and sometimes the best things come from the worst things.
I'm excited to see you both showcase your skills, whether it be against each other or someone else. Always been a fan, and always will be. Phone Post 3.0

We didn't deserve her air this time

How about Jessamyn? What is going on with her? Phone Post 3.0

trblesum13 - How much longer are we going to pretend we care about WMMA. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoy it, and think a large chunk of MMA fans enjoy it also.

AsimpleFan - How about Jessamyn? What is going on with her? Phone Post 3.0

Fighting Bethe Correia at UFC 172

Shayna sucks anyway, there's nothing competitive about this fight Kaufmann wins 10/10 Phone Post 3.0

Richie Muldanno -
PootieTang - Shayna sucks anyway, there's nothing competitive about this fight Kaufmann wins 10/10 Phone Post 3.0
This .

Shana ain't even in the same league as sara. She would've been killed in there. Phone Post 3.0
You should probably watch their fight and eat a dick. Phone Post 3.0

^

Yeah, what a loser Kaufman is. Losing her belt! I mean, it's not like she had to WIN the damn thing first, right?

She would have been much better off sitting in some subjective top ten... instead of being the champion, which made her the objective #1 at the time.

PwntiusPilate - ^

Yeah, what a loser Kaufman is. Losing her belt! I mean, it's not like she had to WIN the damn thing first, right?

She would have been much better off sitting in some subjective top ten... instead of being the champion, which made her the objective #1 at the time.
I'm sorry what? I love sarah and you wont find me saying one bad thing about her. Their fight was exciting as hell and shayna almost got her with the baszler choke. Phone Post 3.0

Sarah Kaufman - 

I'm so bummed but hopefully someone steps up. No one did last time though...

I'm a 135 lb. dude with minimal training, but I'll step up.

I'll tweet a bunch of stuff about how I used to make you cry in training and I'll drop my resume off at Starbucks as soon as I get off work.

Looking forward to this opportunity.

devils advocate - 

damn shayna was about to take ufc by storm

feel better champ