Bat vs sup

I know I'm late to the party. I just watched this . I know this has been discussed. But doomsday? He deserves his own movie or 2! Thats the death of superman! I remember being a kid and reading that shit. Wtf he looked like a dumbass too. K im done. Fuck this shit Phone Post 3.0

Tried to cram too much in one movie it sucked Phone Post 3.0

They wasted the character but they did say that doomsday saga wasn't over yet, that he would be explored more with justice league.

We pretty much got a baby doomsday. No cool spikes and no regeneration really.

Personally I would of preferred a more dedicated movie to his character cause he's a bad ass villain. They did the same with venom for Spider-Man. It's fucking retarded. Phone Post 3.0

I was entertained, but it definitely could have been much better.  

I really hated the part where Batman stops kicking Superman's ass because their moms have the same name.  

Come on!

Isn't Doomsday as a character always reincarnating himself to the next better version? So that was doomsday's first fight and he will come back stronger? Phone Post 3.0

That wasn't Doomsday. It was Raphael without his mask. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

TheHouse - Isn't Doomsday as a character always reincarnating himself to the next better version? So that was doomsday's first fight and he will come back stronger? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he can't actually "die" per-say. When he's killed he develops an immunity to that form of death and is essentially rebuilt cell by cell. That rebirth could take anywhere from an hour to a thousand years depending on the severity, he'll be back. Phone Post 3.0

SalaciousCrumb - At least people died and there were consequences for actions. In Civil War, 20 of the most powerful beings in the universe had a slap fight in a conveniently empty airport and then all laughed about it after. Phone Post 3.0
That's the point of CW, though.

Everyone was holding back. They were trying to capture not kill. Phone Post 3.0

He got stabbed in the chest so he should have that bone chest plate now. Phone Post 3.0

I predicted this exact plot 6 mo before the movie came out. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Phone Post 3.0
That was infuriating too! Same cgi! Phone Post 3.0