Bathrooms at place you work

Ok so I know I don't piss on the floor and leave my pubes behind... So who is it?

Our bathrooms are cleaned twice daily and yet there is always urine stains like a 4 year old took a piss.

Wtf?

Anyone else here have dirty work bathrooms? Phone Post 3.0

There's someone on our floor that doesn't know how to flush the urinal. Phone Post 3.0

I like the triangle of shit stain at 12 o'clock on the toilet seat.

There are good dumping rooms on other floors thank goodness. Phone Post 3.0

We have nice private bathrooms loungey style Phone Post 3.0

Erocks - I like the triangle of shit stain at 12 o'clock on the toilet seat.

Lol true I go to the one on top floor and at the other end of the building Phone Post 3.0

Mike_in_CA - We have nice private bathrooms loungey style Phone Post 3.0
There's nothing like taking a quality shit in peace Phone Post 3.0

Zeekman -
Erocks - I like the triangle of shit stain at 12 o'clock on the toilet seat.

Lol true I go to the one on top floor and at the other end of the building Phone Post 3.0
The sad thing is I can tell the females use those floors for the same reason :-| Phone Post 3.0

It seems everyone at my work projectile shits, so its like admiring a Picasso masterpiece every you go number 2

I have to share a bathroom with patients. The other day one filled the sink with bloody spit and clogged the toilet with his paper towels he half assedly cleaned his mess with. Phone Post 3.0

A national corporation hq is on my floor. They hire a large number of handicapped individuals.

The bathrooms on the floor look like the turd factories they are.

I'm too lazy to go to other floors. Bare ass to the throne, no fucks are given.

Mine's pretty pimp

Phone Post 3.0

I have my own bathroom at work.

No but my work bathroom shares a wall with co workers and the toilet paper dispenser is loud. So for those few seconds immediately following the noise of the dispenser, my co workers know that my fingers are up my ass cleaning poo Phone Post 3.0

Imagine this: 2 stalls, 100 employees
I have unfortunately had to take emergency shits there. ??????
I am not proud of this. Phone Post 3.0

Zeekman - Ok so I know I don't piss on the floor and leave my pubes behind... So who is it?

Our bathrooms are cleaned twice daily and yet there is always urine stains like a 4 year old took a piss.

Wtf?

Anyone else here have dirty work bathrooms? Phone Post 3.0
First world problems. At my job (6000 feet underground) a five gallon bucket is the only option. When ya gotta shit ya gotta shit. Phone Post 3.0

Somewhat off subject, but here it is...

I use to work in fast food for a while. At one of the places, part of my job was to clean the bathrooms before we opened. On the mornings I worked, I made it a point to jerk off in the ladies restroom. It's deplorable behavior, but I was out of my goddamn mind.

My bathroom is directly in front of my boss's office.

Ya I go downstairs to the gyms bathroom where no one is.

I hate the idea of someone timing my shits or something. I take a while Phone Post 3.0

Toiletclogger - Imagine this: 2 stalls, 100 employees
I have unfortunately had to take emergency shits there. ??????
I am not proud of this. Phone Post 3.0
Ewwww lol Phone Post 3.0

Spider Rico - No but my work bathroom shares a wall with co workers and the toilet paper dispenser is loud. So for those few seconds immediately following the noise of the dispenser, my co workers know that my fingers are up my ass cleaning poo Phone Post 3.0
Hahahaha that means they can hear the shitting too Phone Post 3.0

The frequency of beard trimmings in the sink indicates we have a homeless man working on our floor.