Bathrooms at place you work

Toiletclogger - Imagine this: 2 stalls, 100 employees
I have unfortunately had to take emergency shits there. ??????
I am not proud of this. Phone Post 3.0

I guess the SN matches the curtains.

Someone stands on the seat in the shitters on my jobsite...footprints everywhere along with used paper. Phone Post 3.0

I work With DD adults in their homes. Luckily the two homes I work in are clean and the clients can clean themselves.

It's cleaner than the bathroom at my own home with my husband and 2 boys that use the bathroom and one that is still in a diaper. Phone Post 3.0

davidfab - Someone stands on the seat in the shitters on my jobsite...footprints everywhere along with used paper. Phone Post 3.0

FOB asians.

cooper367 - Somewhat off subject, but here it is...

I use to work in fast food for a while. At one of the places, part of my job was to clean the bathrooms before we opened. On the mornings I worked, I made it a point to jerk off in the ladies restroom. It's deplorable behavior, but I was out of my goddamn mind.
Can't stop laughing! You sick fuck! Phone Post 3.0

I use to work at a plant that was 75% Mexicans. 3 shitter stalls & 2 urinals in my area.

Piss & pubes in and around the urinals. Inside of all 3 shitters, mud was splattered on the back and sides. Sometimes the water pump in the pond would clog, so there was no running water. Those fuckers would shit on top of each other's shits. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone ever see tp stuck to the front of the bowl? It doesn't flush.

Fairly confident that issue is the result of dudes 'bating.

I once entered a cubicle where the bowl was filled with more blood than water or shit.

It was horrifying.

1 year later and I can talk about it. But only to the degenrates on this thread Phone Post 3.0

I work in a large factory. The largest in the world, in fact. (By volume) The bathrooms closest to my shop are disgusting. Shit still in the bowl in at least one stall at all times. Unflushed urinals or urinals that just won't flush for whatever stupid fucking reason. Pubic hair. Water on the floor.. its terrible. I've become a bit of a bathroom connoisseur. Some of the bathrooms are immaculate and I plan my day around using these particular bathrooms and there are no fucks given. Phone Post 3.0

myee8 - I wonder if women's toilets are any worse - i mean they sit down to piss, so it should mean less mess right? Phone Post 3.0
No women's bathrooms are just as disgusting. I'm a woman, I hate using womens bathrooms in public.
A lot of women hover apparently so there is usually piss on the seats. Period stuff, not flushing, and yes women do shit! Phone Post 3.0

I work in an office, on my side we have 3 floors, but only toilets for men on 2 floors.

Same problem, shit splattered up the pan, piss everywhere, but the women seems to be worse, quite a few times we have had work emails regarding the state of the women's toilets.
Blood everywhere from period, there has even been shit found on the floor, and smeared up the wall.

It's like working in a fucking zoo. Phone Post 3.0

Our toilets always look like someone shot up the bowl with a super soaker filled with diarrhea. Phone Post 3.0

I'm in New England and our work bathroom has no heat in the winter.

If you can shiver through it, you can still manage a dump, but those fucking toilet seats get COLD Phone Post 3.0

This is the OG, doesn't everyone make 250k a year? I have my own private bathroom attached to my office. It's fucking Shangri-La. Don't you bastards have the same? Phone Post 3.0

Ours stay pretty clean but I think it's strange that we are all grown and there are constantly boogers flicked on the wall by the urinal. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - Mine's pretty pimp

Phone Post 3.0

I had to shit on one of these twice this week at like 6am.
I think it was below 20 degrees out too.

not a pleasant experience.

Toiletclogger - Imagine this: 2 stalls, 100 employees
I have unfortunately had to take emergency shits there. ??????
I am not proud of this. Phone Post 3.0

thats a BOH and Building Code violation.

make an anonymous call to the BOH.

My body has adjusted its internal clock to take a shit precisly 10 minutes after the restrooms are cleaned in the morning.

One day last week the cleaning lady was taking longer than normal and I almost shit my pants.

jake11 -
Sennin - Mine's pretty pimp

Phone Post 3.0

I had to shit on one of these twice this week at like 6am.
I think it was below 20 degrees out too.

not a pleasant experience.
I used to work construction, nothing is more miserable than having to de-robe like five layers in the freezing cold to sit in one of these for a morning shit.

Especially just after they spray it out and it's dripping wet. Phone Post 3.0

My workplace bathroom is a pile of leaves just outside the shop. Phone Post 3.0