Batista Returning to WWE Soon?

It's being reported that former WWE World Champion Dave Batista has been bulking back up to his normal weight of around 290 lbs., possibly preparing to return to professional wrestling.
For what it's worth, Batista has said in interviews that he would like to work with Brock Lesnar, either in WWE or possibly even a mixed martial arts fight.

Heard he has a new finishing move.

Urgh no thanks Phone Post

Brock would maul Bautista and his affliction jeans in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

ArtMinaj - 

I heard that as well. He falls on his opponent after tripping on the ring stairs, causing a countout

Hollywood Heel Batista joining up with Ziggler would be a better potential split-up feud than Zigg/Big E. Phone Post

I liked his last heel run. He was pretty entertaining. Wonder if he comes in like a beast then ends up doin the job to hunter just like some other big guy they are paying tons of cash for. Phone Post 3.0

ArtMinaj - 

Friends say he's quite the acrobat.

He walks for miles inside a pit of danger.

I hope Dave comes back i loved his last heel turn and his promos were MONEY!!!!!!

He played the cocky arrogant heel very well. Really don't care for him coming back unless he goes back to that.

Oh please no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIOYni_hoQ

Here's the Batista / Cena mania match... The prefight video package is one of my all time favorites

Man, I hope not. Phone Post 3.0

Sergio88 -

I hope Dave comes back i loved his last heel turn and his promos were MONEY!!!!!!

Good promo. I loved that heel run. Phone Post

Big laugh at anybody who didn't enjoy Batista's last run as a heel. 

Continue on if you're talking about the animal. 

Big laugh at anybody who didn't enjoy Batista's last run as a heel. 

Continue on if you're talking about the animal. 

SPOTLIGHT NOW

I thought he said he wouldn't come back while the product was still PG.

SamboMMA - I thought he said he wouldn't come back while the product was still PG.

Money talks homie, lol. Look at all the guys who have returned to WWE after bad relationships or even in the UFC.