Batman and Robin is on TV...

If you know me, you know I'm a Bat-fanatic. I however can't stand the two Joel Schumacher Bat-abortions he directed.

Join in and let's make some fun! Phone Post 3.0

Batmobile is pretty badass, however Robins motorcycle is super gay Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, if you could combine the best moments from Forever and Robin, there's actually a good movie in there.

I'll go on to say, I actually liked Forever. Mostly due to the production design, though.

Arnold as Mr Freeze is just fucking awful with his constant ice and cold jokes Phone Post 3.0

Liyon - Honestly, if you could combine the best moments from Forever and Robin, there's actually a good movie in there.

I'll go on to say, I actually liked Forever. Mostly due to the production design, though.
I don't like either, Tommy Lee Jones was fucking awful in Forever. Chewing scenery like crazy Phone Post 3.0

I saw this in theaters :-(

Chill!

Cool party!

Take two of these and call me in the morning Phone Post 3.0

Hockey player henchman? Come on Phone Post 3.0

Bruham - I saw this in theaters :-(

Chill!

Cool party!

Take two of these and call me in the morning Phone Post 3.0
What killed the dinosaurs?

THE ICE AGE

seriously, my dog could write better dialogue Phone Post 3.0

I also love Batman Phone Post 3.0

Let me guess, vine lady? Garden Gal?

It's a good thing Alfred made Bruce pack his batskates before leaving Phone Post 3.0

Robin conveniently has a laser to melt Batman's frozen hands... But didn't use it to kill Freeze... Phone Post 3.0

Pepperoni and banana peppers. Phone Post 3.0

Poop Doodle - Pepperoni and banana peppers. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome Phone Post 3.0

Robin screams Cowabunga like he's a ninja turtle Phone Post 3.0

Robin just thought up his name 10 minutes ago but Freeze calls him "Bird Boy" Phone Post 3.0

The "un-united nations" lol Hollywood writers.

Not to mention straight up stealing "Super Soldier Serum" from Captain America Phone Post 3.0

I went to a double feature at the drive in when I was 5 that was showing batman and Robin and speed 2. Even at 5 years old I knew I was watching 2 of the worst movies ever made.

The worst Phone Post 3.0

However, Vivica A Fox has a decent cameo in her icy dress, right up until Arnold calls for his main henchman "Frosty" just to show him how the battle with the bat depleted his suit. Phone Post 3.0

I like Batman Forever. If not for the over the top performances by Jim Carrey, and Tommy Lee Jones. It would have helped if they could have kept Keaton on board

It was more like an homage to the 60's Batman, and with WB saying they wanted a more lighthearted adaption of the caped crusader, there was only one direction they could have gone.