Batman: Arkham City

Its looking pretty tight.

kotaku.com/5627535/all+new-batman-arkham-city-screens-almost-look-too-good-to-be-true

Hot!

MushroomHead - 1- The game better have more Scarecrow. The sequences with the Scarecrow were some of the best parts of Arkham Asylum... and one particular Scarecrow sequence instantly went down as one of the single best gaming experiences I've had. (you know the one)

2- My biggest complaint as far as Arkham Asylum went is that the game had awesome graphics, but you had to spend a majority of the game in Detective mode, completely negating the cool graphics. I'm not sure if the proper way to solve this is by putting less emphasis on detective mode thus requiring less time spent in detective mode, or to give the Detective mode quite a makeover and make the graphics better for it. I hope they address it somehow.

Very true on both parts.

The "Detective Mode" issue reminded me of old school Mechwarrior 2 where everybody played in wireframes or "image enhancement" as it was called because it was better performance even though it looked like a low-budget Tron game, instead of playing with decent graphics.

...... fap fap fap fap fap fap ...... 

I haven't played this yet. I'm still thinking about playing it though Phone Post

MushroomHead - 1- The game better have more Scarecrow. The sequences with the Scarecrow were some of the best parts of Arkham Asylum... and one particular Scarecrow sequence instantly went down as one of the single best gaming experiences I've had. (you know the one)

yeah, which one are you talking about specifically? i just beat the game about a month ago but cant remember specifics. 

truly a great game and cant believe i waited this long to play it. 

I am so excited for this game..I'm playing through Arkham Asylum again, one of the better games ive ever played

Bring back the HOLD ON shit from Batman Forever on SNES.

Hugo Strange? Yawn...

I would have rather they give Scarecrow the lead villain role. The Scarecrow parts were far and away the best, most interesting parts of Batman AA.