Batman Arkham City

Is a fucking awesome game. I picked up the GOTY edition yesterday. This is my first Batman game and damn it is fun. Phone Post

I'm playing it now too. Bought it when it came out but couldn't get into it. Loving it now though. Arkham Asylum is awesome as well. Phone Post

I'm playing the newest batman now. I've had it since it released but just now getting the time. Holy Batman it is fun Phone Post

great game...i really did enjoy it...i need to get it back...

i traded it for something (think i was MASSEFFECT 3).

the last thing i did and had hard time on was finding my way out of the bldg to get back to MR. Freeze after i got the cure from fighting that witchdoctor/wizard guy.

i could really do without the backtracking aspec of the game tho.

ENZO007 - I bought both games today!

Both game of the year editions. Played part 1 for a couple hours and the game is incredible! I haven't even opened part 2 yet. I plan on beating the first one and moving on to the second one...

Incredible game!

Same here. They kept mentioning the first game in the second one so I stopped playing to go back and finish asylum.

I need to buy the first one. Phone Post

flowwiththego - I need to buy the first one. Phone Post

Yeah me too Phone Post

With the goty edition. Does it accually come pre loaded with dlc on the disk or do you need a internet connection to get it through marketplace? Phone Post

sewich - With the goty edition. Does it accually come pre loaded with dlc on the disk or do you need a internet connection to get it through marketplace? Phone Post

You get a second disk that installs the dlc. Phone Post

You get a second disk that installs the dlc. Phone Post

UGCTT_Creepy'sMustache - 
flowwiththego - I need to buy the first one. Phone Post
Yeah me too Phone Post
For sure get the first one if you guys haven't. Arkham City is overall a bigger, deeper game, but the first is a great game and defintely has some very memorable moments and battles. My favorite part of the game is the combat challenges. I was addicted for a while.