Batman doing pushups was kind of ridiculous...

even for a normal in shape guy, push ups become easy as hell. Push ups would be child's play for Batman. He wasn't even raising his feet or using hand stands.

I guess the only explanation would be they were part of his routine like brushing his teeth or clipping his nails. The real exercise happened in the Bat Gym were he did 500 dips with 200 pounds hanging on his neck.

Its called a warm up bro. Fuck off with all that bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

ProteusSFM - Its called a warm up bro. Fuck off with all that bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
/thread Phone Post 3.0

Batman does not need to warm up. Does he have time to warm up when he fights crime?

PeteyWheatstraw - Batman does not need to warm up. Does he have time to warm up when he fights crime?

His two weeks of prep time is his warmup.

What?? Herschel Walker?? Phone Post 3.0

PeteyWheatstraw - Batman does not need to warm up. Does he have time to warm up when he fights crime?

he warms up before putting on his suit

his suit keeps his muscles warmed up and in a constant state of readiness.

i thought robin was his warmup?

HE IS BATMAN........HE DOESN'T DO WARMUPS.........WARMUPS DO BATMAN.

kungfugrip - i thought robin was his warmup?

no robin does his clean up

kungfugrip - i thought robin was his warmup?

The answer: A cock robin

The question: What's in my mouth Batman?

these are bat-pushups. they helped heal his broken back and got him into tip top physical shape while languishing in a dank third world prison that always had CNN on TV for him to watch despite being in the middle of the desert.

Brock Lobster - What?? Herschel Walker?? Phone Post 3.0

Exactly.  Only an ignorant person would disparage pushups

When it comes to the logic of Batman, best not to think about it, especially the Dark Knight Rises, which is about a 9.5/10.0 on the stupid meter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQJuGeqdbn4

"these are bat-pushups. they helped heal his broken back and got him into tip top physical shape while languishing in a dank third world prison that always had CNN on TV for him to watch despite being in the middle of the desert."

lol.

Nice.

"I found the clitoris! I'm the world's greatest detective!"