Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Comic-Con Tra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWzgGyAH6Y

I can't tell if it looked awesome or kinda corny Phone Post 3.0

Not digging Luthor. Phone Post 3.0

i wonder what kind of real estate scheme this dc cinematic universe luthor will have

KeijiKadekawa - i wonder what kind of real estate scheme this dc cinematic universe luthor will have
Easy.

Rebuilding Metropolis Phone Post 3.0

Looks good Phone Post 3.0

Impressed. Better than i thought. Phone Post 3.0

Was the Luthor the red long haired guy? If so, WHY?

Also, I just see Ben as Ben and not as Bruce.

Good and bad. I like they are working MoS and the destruction into Batman coming after Supes, that makes a lot of sense. Ben and Henry both seem to look up to their jobs and the conflict looks like it will work.

The bad, Luthor is a scrawny hipster that sounds like he needs Ritalin. WW looks very meh and given that actress's stunning performance in Fast Five I expect an equally meh performance. It looks like just the conflict between Bats and Supes will be more than sufficient for the movie, the rest of it is just going to be white noise in the background.

When the cast was announced I was worried... This has not eased the worrying much. I feel as if DC is rushing to created a cinematic universe like Marvel did, but rushing to the finish. Phone Post 3.0

I confess this trailer makes the film look ok visually, but my concern has always been with character and I don't see any improvement along those lines.  

If the plot is about the aftermath of the fight and is pretty much everything that was talked about I will probably see MoS differently. Phone Post 3.0