Batman vs the Green Arrow

Would watch

Yeah, I try to keep it hidden, but the Green Arrow is a pretty cool comic book character, I guess.

Would. Cool stuff. Thanks for posting. Phone Post 3.0

ttttttttttt

That's kinda dumb, just a random cluster fuck of characters.

There is a batman vs blade trailer mash up from a few years ago, thats how its done imo Phone Post 3.0

ttt for an inevitable Laurel kidnapping

Back in the day Batman and Green Arrow were published by two different comic book companies. And Green Arrow was a 100% rip off of Batman.

phydeau - Back in the day Batman and Green Arrow were published by two different comic book companies. And Green Arrow was a 100% rip off of Batman.

Sometimes, you just got to take a good idea, then make it better.

Captain america > Phone Post 3.0

The Green Arrow - 
phydeau - Back in the day Batman and Green Arrow were published by two different comic book companies. And Green Arrow was a 100% rip off of Batman.

LOL that BIG WIN response!

Hulk Fucking Smash. Phone Post 3.0

phydeau - Back in the day Batman and Green Arrow were published by two different comic book companies. And Green Arrow was a 100% rip off of Batman.
I thought Batman was a Zorro ripoff, while Green Arrow was a Robin Hood ripoff, and Green Arrow later got shit like an Arrowcave and an Arrowmobile to copy Batman's success. Phone Post 3.0

JBax1991 - Hulk Fucking Smash. Phone Post 3.0

The Green Arrow - 

Aaaannnndddddd there you go.

The Green Arrow -
JBax1991 - Hulk Fucking Smash. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0