BATTLE OF ROME 2 - FULLY LOADED

Beat Down MMA and Fight Party Productions brings No Holds Barred action back to The Forum in Rome GA on Saturday, April 21st.  Get ready for The Battle of Rome 2, Fully Loaded.  Prepare to witness an amazing fight card including the current Knuckle Up 205 pound title belt holder, George "Loaded" Lockhart.  This card will also include 2 of the best mma fighters in GA, Kevin Gittemeier and Raphael Assucao.  These two fighters will face each other this summer for GAs most anticipated fight of the year.  Also seeing action that night will be the heavy weight fighters Cory Nestlehutt and Kevin Brooks, team Knuckle-Up Star Clay Harvison, Bullet Fight Gear fighters John "Voodoo" Walsh, Luis Rodrigues, and Rich Ferrell, and local fighter Robi "Rick James" Ramey.

Tickets are available at www.forumevents.org, www.knuckleupmma.com, or at the Forum Box Office.

For VIP ticket info contact:

Tony @ 678 520 8225

or

Robi @ 404 729 9158

i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/rlr75rlr75/fullyLOADEDflyer.jpg

Boy, I sure hope we can get on the card!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Who's that goblin creeping up behind me?

I had hoped the production quality on the poster would be a little better. Its not horrible but it does lack that polished look of a professional product. Cliff does a great job and used to do Brett's posters.

Looks like a solid card of kick ass southerners!!

TTT

Can't wait for this event! TTT

ttt

What's the card so far, who is matched?

TTT

ttt

tony call me lets get matt ruskin on this card vs John Paul Watson- pro debut?

Card?

ttt

UP