Battlefield 4 (BF4) PS3 Thread

Old thread went where threads die apparently.

PSN - ThinkAlpha

Anyone else play? Phone Post 3.0

Game is unplayable on PS3. Framerate is shit, graphics such that you can't see enemies, laggy input on controls.

Awful.

InnerTubeCaptain -
lushdogg - Game is unplayable on PS3. Framerate is shit, graphics such that you can't see enemies, laggy input on controls.

Awful.

LOL. I guess my expectations of games are pretty low based on my age. It's laughable to me when people complain about shit like graphics and frame rate on the games of today. Go play an Atari game for a while and then complain to me about BF4.

My PSN is anonymouscuban. Anyone that plays, send me an invite with OG in the subject. I will accept. I will be playing tonight btw. Around 6PM PST. 

Dump that shit game and come home to COD. Phone Post

PunkassErnie - 
InnerTubeCaptain -
lushdogg - Game is unplayable on PS3. Framerate is shit, graphics such that you can't see enemies, laggy input on controls.

Awful.

LOL. I guess my expectations of games are pretty low based on my age. It's laughable to me when people complain about shit like graphics and frame rate on the games of today. Go play an Atari game for a while and then complain to me about BF4.

My PSN is anonymouscuban. Anyone that plays, send me an invite with OG in the subject. I will accept. I will be playing tonight btw. Around 6PM PST. 

Dump that shit game and come home to COD. Phone Post

LOL

I'm soreshins1 on PSN but will be switching to ps4 on Friday Phone Post 3.0

soreshins - I'm soreshins1 on PSN but will be switching to ps4 on Friday Phone Post 3.0
Lucky bastard. I will do this soon.

I notice none of those problems by the way. Too busy wrecking. I'll add you guys and I get to my sticks. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be on ps4 Friday morning
Fuckin pumped!
Psn: AllergicPanda27 Phone Post 3.0

InnerTubeCaptain - 

Awful.

Sent and is that you with the filipino wife??

Added all you guys so check your inbox.  For those getting PS4, are they cross platform via psn?  Can ps3 guys play ps4 players?

Good gaming last night. Dominated those fools! Phone Post 3.0