I'll have a look tonight. 

I'm enjoying it.

I'd love to hear oboes opinion on it.

2bobmob -

I'm enjoying it.

Do you enjoy Call of Duty?

sucks asshole 

downloading now but haven't heard good things. 

Average -
2bobmob -

I'm enjoying it.

Do you enjoy Call of Duty?

Used to a lot more than I do now.I'm a fan of battlefield 1 a lot more than the last 4 or so c.o.d''s.

I hadn't played a lot of battlefield before bf1 though so my opinion is limited.

Don't mind Akron he thinks every game sucks.

So I've played that steaming pile of dirty smelly rancid fuckshit. 

Anybody wanna know what I think of it? 

EA lost it's way. A realistic WW2 war game that stars a female soldier with a robotic arm.

Get woke and go broke

In other news EA had to push back the release of the game following low pre-order sales. Their excuse is blaming other big game launches, you know that thing Battlefield used to be. I bet Call Of Duty will still sell a ton, you know your biggest competition EA. Also in other news EA stocks have fell.

Average -

Angry joe is just trying to get back veiwers because of his ant right rants

It's the COD of Battlefields. 

Poleeko -
Akron OG -

sucks asshole 

Another game you aren’t coordinated enough to play?

Or it sucks asshole.  That's no reason to be upset. 

I am hoping they released it sooner I am kinda done with BF1 its played to death at this point. I suspect I will play BF5 non stop for a month then slowly taper off.

I don’t care for bf1. Mostly because of the weapons And loadout I guess. I still play bf4 and hardwire a little bit though. I was disappointed that the hardcore mode in bf1 didn’t show team member names?? How the hell are you supposed to know who is who?  Maybe I haven’t played in awhile.

I like it a lot, pre-ordered it so I could play beta early.

Anything like BF3?

Bf3 is probably my favorite of the series, but I also like bf4 and bf1 quite a bit. I only played bf5 a few times but thought it sucked. The maps had a very fake almost artificial look to them, like the textures lack grittyness or something, and the game was just totally lacking in any WWII feel. The character models and maps and overall look of the game just doesn't look anything like WWII. Seems more like some modern nondescript war game.  bf5 totally misses whatever it is about bf1 that gave you that historic feel that you were playing in a world war.

It was pretty fun. Haven’t played since BF3 though

I think it's great. Gotta get used to new aspects, but once you do it's awesome. 

Gameplay is buggy (it's a beta and it's EA, so it's to be expected). The maps in the beta seem like re-skinned versions of BF1. The whole wait between re-spawn is getting retardedly long. From the "bleeding out" bit to the wait... Enough al-fucking-ready. Let me back into the game. The aiming system is still shit with the random spray of bullets nonsense from all the way back to Hardline. Fucking hell, if modern weapons were that fucking inaccurate we'd still be using bows and goddamn arrows. 

I'll fuck around for free but EA will never see one thin dime from me again. This game did nothing so far to change that stance.