Battlefield Earth. Worst movie ever?

Watched this years ago and it's the only movie I've ever fast forwarded to get to the end.

Decided to turn it on today as there was nothing else on and fuck this movie sucks. I thought Water World was bad but this movie takes the distinction of worst movie ever IMO. Phone Post 3.0

When one is accustomed to cinematic delights the likes of "Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus" everything else seems like tripe in comparison.

Is it Ed Wood bad or boring bad? I like Ed Wood bad.

House of a 1000 Corpses. First movie i ever turned off in the first 10 minutes. Can't believe how many people actually liked that trash.

I liked it

Sagiv Lapkin -

When one is accustomed to cinematic delights the likes of "Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus" everything else seems like tripe in comparison.

Scfy channel movie names are absolutely hilarious. Patrice O'neal had funny bit on them. Phone Post 3.0

I think a useful measure is a DTB (dollars to bad) ratio. There are lots of really bad movies, but few cost as much as BE did.

dipsheet - Is it Ed Wood bad or boring bad? I like Ed Wood bad.
Oh no it's just bad bad. Like I wouldn't mind if it was hilariously bad cause I like those type of movies.

This shit is just terrible.

P.s. Sagiv, Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus is one of the best worst movies ever! Phone Post 3.0

It so stupid that it's watchable to me.

So, so, so fucking retarded.

Beverly hillbillies movie was one of the few Ive ever walked out of after paying. Phone Post

as if anyone could even know that Napoleon....

Waterworld is goat Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
dipsheet - Is it Ed Wood bad or boring bad? I like Ed Wood bad.
Oh no it's just bad bad. Like I wouldn't mind if it was hilariously bad cause I like those type of movies.

This shit is just terrible.

P.s. Sagiv, Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus is one of the best worst movies ever! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks. I've heard it's terrible, I just didn't know if it's my kind of terrible. Will avoid.

If anyone can recommend an Ed-Wood-bad pic, I'm always up for suggestions!

LMFAO!

Gotta love learning how to fly a Harrier like a fighter pilot after a few hours in a sim.

Fuck this movie is fucking horrible LOL.

I wonder if every actor in this movie regretted partaking in this shitty mess.

D Wars, some Korean directors first English movie, it's so terrible that it's entertaining to watch

Basically they strung together a plot revolving around 2 CG dragons that end up fighting Phone Post

LokiTheJester - 

D Wars, some Korean directors first English movie, it's so terrible that it's entertaining to watch

Basically they strung together a plot revolving around 2 CG dragons that end up fighting Phone Post

That reminds me. What was the name of that shitty movie that came out of Korea or Japan recently that cost like 300 mil to make?

It was some sort of undersea movie with like mermaids and sharks vs. Whales and shit like that. The CGI in the trailer was fucking god awful.

That movie looks so bad it had to be good LOL :)

Isaac298 - House of a 1000 Corpses. First movie i ever turned off in the first 10 minutes. Can't believe how many people actually liked that trash.

This

Also "The Sweetest Thing" with Cameron Diaz was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Everyone involved in the scene where everyone in the restaurant joined in singing and dancing about penises should be rounded up and summarily executed.

Is it worst than The Happening? Because that was the worst film I've ever seen.

Granpa - Is it worst than The Happening? Because that was the worst film I've ever seen.

Very much so. At least in the happening there was an air of mystery throughout the first half of the movie. People disappearing, being killed etc. Was it aliens? The government testing something? Some sort of terrorist attack?

No it's the fucking trees LOL. Up until that point the happening was decent. After they revealed that I was like of M. Night Shamalamadingdong, eat a fat dick!

JoeHurley - Beverly hillbillies movie was one of the few Ive ever walked out of after paying. Phone Post

Dude, that's a fantastic movie! Phone Post